News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Have I Improved?

Started by Mathew, August 04, 2013, 09:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew

Have I improved on my "tendency to spam on the forums" these past few days?
Reply If I have, and Reply if I haven't too!
:)
I intend to be online on the forums, and not reply - unless it concerns me.
My second step of being quite would be on the server - which will happen if lots of people say if I have improved on the forum; if not, then I will continue what I'm doing now.
Signature Removed by Moderator.

HanSolo

Well since this is your, what, 5th account, that can be considered as spamming our forums

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Hij

Quote from: HanSolo on August 04, 2013, 09:16:09 PM
Well since this is your, what, 5th account, that can be considered as spamming our forums
^This

The main reasons that not many people take too kindly to you is that you have the compulsory action to make new accounts/egos over and over again, and that you have a sort of cocky attitude. You aren't necessarily "spamming" the forums, per se, but you're flooding the forums with alter egos that really don't need to be made. Trust me, if you look back a little bit you'll find that there are MUCH worse people than you that have a tendency to "spam" (ex. People who post on citizen applications too much or make unnecessary threads).

Mathew

Quote from: Hij on August 04, 2013, 09:19:45 PM
Quote from: HanSolo on August 04, 2013, 09:16:09 PM
^This

The main reasons that not many people take too kindly to you is that you have the compulsory action to make new accounts/egos over and over again, and that you have a sort of cocky attitude. You aren't necessarily "spamming" the forums, per se, but you're flooding the forums with alter egos that really don't need to be made. Trust me, if you look back a little bit you'll find that there are MUCH worse people than you that have a tendency to "spam" (ex. People who post on citizen applications too much or make unnecessary threads).
Well, I understand this. I usually keep on makin new accounts because I want to start anew and start fresh without anybody knowing who I am and start like a new person - act more mature and more like my age. I know I can still do this on my current account but people would always know my past and stuff I've done before; which could be used against me or used like blackmail or such. But if you were to look at my behaviour and "quietness" these past few weeks or days, I have been less quite. And hopefully this would be the last forum account i make. I understand I make lots of unnesaccary threads and usually that's because the forums seem so quite, and I just want to start a topic so the forum members will start to "gather". The reason for this is also because I have this nasty habit of replying to every post and topic even though it doesn't concern me, and I have tryed to stop this by going on the forums less and I actually think it is working.
Making lots of account is a sort of spam, yes. And I usually make lots of accounts because I normally always come up with a cool new name and I just want to put it into action so others would see the cool new name I made up. I am sometimes a show-off and can't stop talking about myself and boasting about myself - similar to now; what with all the "I"'s and "Me"'s.
I just hope other staff think I have changed - not looking at the past when I first joined but looking around 1 or 2 weeks earlier.

DEADShotMartini

Look, nobody really cares if you are a murderer, There is no need to keep making new accounts just to "Hide" yourself from the members, no one gives a shit if you griefed or spammed in the past, the only people who remember this are the staff, and even then, we can easily find out who you are if anyone makes a new account. Trying to hide yourself is also lying, which is also pretty immature, especially over a game, anti-climactic huh?

There is also a change username option in the Account Settings section so your reason for trying new names is ruled out.

So yeah all in all, i dont think you've improved

Mathew

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on August 05, 2013, 01:30:47 AM
Look, nobody really cares if you are a murderer, There is no need to keep making new accounts just to "Hide" yourself from the members, no one gives a shit if you griefed or spammed in the past, the only people who remember this are the staff, and even then, we can easily find out who you are if anyone makes a new account. Trying to hide yourself is also lying, which is also pretty immature, especially over a game, anti-climactic huh?

There is also a change username option in the Account Settings section so your reason for trying new names is ruled out.

So yeah all in all, i dont think you've improved
Delete all my forum accounts except for this one. I will start anew with this account.