News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[Suggestion] Lots of New IDEAS:

Started by Mathew, August 06, 2013, 07:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew

Since I have nothing to do normally, I bought a book for gaming strategies, ideas and codes. I have spent many a week thinking of new suggestions, and writing it in my book. Some of the suggestions I make may be "dumb" and stupid, but all in all, I spent lots of time on it. So here is my list of new suggestions.

New Ranks:
(I'm not sure whether you require this anymore, but I still decided to think of some new ranks)

• Advertiser (In the color of newspaper, eg. Grey and dark grey; Extra Commands- None- Similar to the ranks of Builder and Citizen - Maybe one or more available items to spawn): No applications for this rank, but there will be a contest to see who can invite an appropriate number of people to join this server, and then let the person introduce the self and tell who invite them here, and then the person who invited, gets 1 point. If you get 50 or more points, you become an "Advertiser".

• Obliko (Color- purple and white; extra commands- None- similar to the ranks of builder and citizen - maybe one or more available items to spawn): Application for this rank; at least 17 lines on why the applicator wants this rank and must include pictures of Obsidian structures.

• WoolArtiste (In the color of wool colors - example, Pink, green etc.): If you can make 5 exceptional wool art, and show it to a staff member, you can become a WoolArtiste. If you create 10 "alright" ones, you can also become one. But the 5 exceptional ones MUST be absolutely exceptional.

• TrialMod (This is just one I made up; colors- any, you decide, commands- normal moderator commands however, he/she is carefully looked over by a higher rank - moderator, senior, admin.
Signature Removed by Moderator.

Zlexy

Advertiser - no, as it would be kind of pointless to add a rank for that and there isn't any way to prove it you have invited people, though we do thank people who advertise.

Obliko - Nah, getting rewarded for building something out of just one block isn't exactly an achievement.

WoolArtiste - [See Obliko.]

TrialMod - Had before in the past, didn't work out

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

razzer120

Quote from: Zlexy on August 06, 2013, 09:36:04 PM
Advertiser - no, as it would be kind of pointless to add a rank for that and there isn't any way to prove it you have invited people, though we do thank people who advertise.

Obliko - Nah, getting rewarded for building something out of just one block isn't exactly an achievement.

LoL, I agree with Zlexy, because Advertiser is useless, Obliko is not functional its just sam like citizens and builder, WoolArtiste is only different in the prefix builder rank can just get special prefix from admins, TrialMod is not great because i played on the old v1, not good.
Better get a new rank called:
Miner. Colours of prefix: cyan and green or cyan and red (cyan and green just like diamonds and emerald.)(cyan and red just like diamonds and redstone ore)
About miner rank,
This rank you can achieve by mining diamonds and other minerals, take screenshots of your mining area, what you got from mining, if you want to be accepted, you need to mine a lot. And remember to build a giant mining area like in the real world to surely get accepted.
Well, i don't know if admins like it or agree with it.

Mathew

Quote from: Zlexy on August 06, 2013, 09:36:04 PM

Alrighty Zlexy. Wasn't aware you had a TrialMod rank before. And could you think about WoolArtiste? It is built out of one block but I reckon that people that make Wool art aren't recognised for their handwork.

$-Superbotar-$

Dont like idea.Ranks are already good for me.
Superbotar

Kaise123

I agree with Zlexy, However I am slightly partial to WoolArtist(e?), But there are a few reasons the ranks are as they are now. Most importantly, It's more work for staff to have another rank to accept. The ranks are structured as they are to allow for additions/modifications to accommodate most people's needs without having to add more ranks - a sort of 'more is less' point of view.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

scottymac223

Woolartist sounds ok but i don't really like the idea of someone being rewarded for doing some pixel arts, they may look good but nearly 99% of all good ones are copied from a picture or video which doesn't take much skill  :-\

HanSolo

Actually Advertiser is not that bad, on one other server we had that rank, to achieve it you had to make a promo and upload it to YouTube, and when video reach 200 views you have the rank. There was only one advantage, you have /god command in the main world (If abused demoted)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Mathew

Quote from: Kaise123 on August 08, 2013, 07:28:14 AM
WoolArtist(e?)
Yes, WoolArtiste. Pronounced "Wool Art Eest".
And thanks for considering this idea.