News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator Application

Started by Mathew, August 12, 2013, 04:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew

General Information:
My name is Mathew Wang and I come from Sydney, Australia. I live in a normal household with lots of "strict" rules. For example, We have to eat before we're allowed to do anything - read a book etc. (This is for dinner). My parents are asain/chinese and come from Tianjin, China. I am born in Australia and my whole family has an Australian citizenship, so I guess you could say we're all aussies, even though we're technically not. In my family, I've got my parents, my sister, and my dog.
I currently go to high school in year 10. I'm quite the hard leaner and essentially a teachers pet! I do lots of chores my most of my teachers - except maths (I HATE maths) and I guess the teachers are always 'nice' to me.

In-Game Experience and story:
I have played on this server for almost a year now. I have started playing at around January when I found this server on a 'MCservers site'. I enjoyed this sevrer lots when I first joined. When I did join, I was first greeted my a Mod named HanSolo, who has now progressed into a Senior Mod. He helped me a lot, what with building my house, teaching me basic commands of the server and generally just getting me started. He helped me get a few basic supplies, such as wood and whatnot, and also told me about the forums. He said I could apply for Citizen after a month or two. I owe lots of my gaming time and general overall time here, to him.
After I played for around 4 or 5 months, I learnt lots of commands and met lots of staff members, such as Baroompsycow, Exi and Livid. I met lots of people an now have most of them through contact with me on skype.
I enjoy this server because of the nice economy and stable democracy - The bans ~ where you have to 'fight' and 'argue' your way through (talking about the person who did it). There are also lots of nice people in this server who are actually willing to help anyone.

Other Minecraft Activity:
I have played on another server named "Cryptcraft" and I was a moderator there. I learnt lots of commands and many other things on this server. If you go on that server today and ask them about CyberJunki3, they'll be sure to reply "He was/is a moderator". I had a sort of good reputation with staff, but a not so good reputation with the members of that server, however, they still had to ask for my help.

Why I Should Be A Moderator At All?
Why should I be a moderator? You tell me.
I am an ignorant, annoying and egoistic person. I should not be a moderator. But then why did I even think of applying a fifth or sixth time?
Well, I believe, I will learn to become more mature and learn to become less ignorant and egoistic. I know I may not make sense, or you might be thinking "this kid can do this now, why would he want to do it when he's a moderator?" Well, I always try to become less egoistic and ignorant/annoying, but every time I do, after a while, I just go back to my old habits. I believe that if I'm a moderator and learn, people will expect me to be mature and nice. I can learn this as a moderator because people expect it.

Commands:
[spoiler=WorldEdit]//wand
//set
//replace
//fill
//fixlava
//fixwater
//limit
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//pos1
//pos2
//expand
//contract
//walls
//move
//stack
//cut
//generate
//hcyl
//hsphere
//hpyramid
//snow
//thaw[/spoiler]

[spoiler=WorldGaurd]
/region define <name>
/region addowner <name of region> <player to add as owner>
/region removeowner  <delete player from region>
/region addmember <add player to build>
/region removemember <delete players permissions>
/heal
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/locate[/spoiler]

[spoiler=CoreProtect]
/co inspect
/co rollback[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Resident]
/res create
/res select expand
/res protect
/res create[/spoiler]

Forum and BBcode Knowledge:
I know the majority of BBcode now, then I did before. Before I ever joined this forum, I knew only limited BBcode knowledge. I only knew these following: Bold, Italics, Underline and Spoiler. These are, well, were the only ones I knew. But since I joined, I learnt more ones for example: Spoiler=(Text), Move, Glow, etc. I've learnt lots of other forum knowledge from here, such as how to 'lock' a thread, as on the old forum I was on, you weren't allowed to lock your own thread.

Extra Information Such As Contact Details Etc.:
Contact Information: Skype~Mathew.Wang13 I FaceBook~Matty MC
In-Game Name: Matty_Riko
Signature Removed by Moderator.

$-Superbotar-$

Saw you in game sometimes.Good player.Nice App.
Support
Superbotar

Smoove

HanSolo

When you firstly joined the game, I thought that you will be a good player (Maybe even a friend), and look what you've become...

-No support definitely

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

shuff

Quote from: HanSolo on August 13, 2013, 07:50:57 PM
When you firstly joined the game, I thought that you will be a good player (Maybe even a friend), and look what you've become...

-No support definitely

As hansolo said that you are not a good player,i cannot support so i changed my mind
-No support

LeonDaMundt

Seen you in-game, alot, and as for what I see, as Han said, you could be a really cool guy, but look what you are, and about your reply here..:

Quote from: Matthew on August 12, 2013, 04:18:11 PM

Why I Should Be A Moderator At All?
Why should I be a moderator? You tell me.
I am an ignorant, annoying and egoistic person. I should not be a moderator. But then why did I even think of applying a fifth or sixth time?
Well, I believe, I will learn to become more mature and learn to become less ignorant and egoistic.

You call yourself ignorant and annoying, and then you say you shouldn't be a moderator, then why did you apply again? For getting better in these traits? How is that possible? You can rage all over when someone asks for help..

Also, your application is a bit small seeing the other applications, try including some more information about your past experience, and try stating some of your personal abilities as well.

Actually, when I saw your app at first glance, I thought of supporting, but when I scrolled down and saw it's size and read it, that also changed my mind :/

Anywho, wish you the best of luck No Support from me though.

PS: it's baroompsycho not baroompsycow, saw you saying that alot in your past apps as well.

DEADShotMartini

If i had the power to i would instantly deny this on the basis of you stating that you shouldn't be moderator, then saying why you should be, Acting like a smart ass doesn't make your chances any better, and especially in a failed attempt like this, it makes it worse.

Not to mention that your app lacks severe formatting issues, sticking in lots of information into one chunk makes it a lot harder to read, as well as boring going through it. It is quite short compared to a standard app.

Le no support

scottymac223

Agreed with all the others :D

No support

Mathew

*sigh*
Just deny me already!
I know I've got no chance anymore. :(
Signature Removed by Moderator.

Hij

Quote from: Matthew on August 14, 2013, 07:06:17 AM
*sigh*