News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ciztii Spamming

Started by Mathew, August 18, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew

Signature Removed by Moderator.

me455

HanSolo

Muted for 10 days (If anyone have any objections feel free to contact me)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

TheDarkWolf

I had to confirm this earlier after Raper informed me and the staff got me the link. Then Raper sent me the link. I have muted Ciztii for 12 hours.

10 days seems a bit excessive. Don't know what's up with that.

~ Locked.

HanSolo

Sorry, my fault for not explaining things, I wanted to mute Ciztii for 10 days for previous problems (Spamming alot), and as for some reason you can't mute player if they are not online.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

TheDarkWolf

He gave me a lot of grief yesterday for muting him, and I've got screenshots of it all. His behavior was out of line towards me.

He bypassed his mute yesterday also by using Dynamap. After I told him to get off of dynamap, he got off for the night. Then, today, when Jose was on, he bypassed his mute by getting on dynamap again. So, Jose closed dynamap temporarily so he couldn't bypass his mute. For some reason, he was also unmuted, so I reinstated the leftover portion of his 12 hour mute. It should be up around 11 PM my time. It's 9:37pm here now.

If this happens again, I recommend stricter actions taken than a mute, fwiw.