News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Zenentrick back up

Started by allanski, March 02, 2014, 11:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allanski

Zenentick is once up again but this time it is rulled by us Templars not by Al'Quida.
If you want to join than talk to me and you might have a chance of joining us.
All members caught stealing,cheating,hacking and unfairplay will be kicked out of faction.

As you know there are both us Templars and Assassins on the server so here is a message to you assasins "we will fight to the end, we will be victorious and we will take all the pieces of Eden you posses right now".

Zenentrick is rulled by me allanski and we will have serval factions working together for greater power as in bigger variety of specialities Zenentrick is the main group and soon we will have groups like TeamGT who are the ones who love to get attention :) and others who are going to tnt our enemies.

Hopefully you will not anger us, have a wonderfull day bye bye.

Allanski out

Deathdefyer99

So instead of your enemies being THE FREEDOM AND THE HEARTS OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENS!

You'll be going against FIERCE, BRAVE MEN IN BEAKED HOODS AND ARMED TO THE CLOAK WITH MILLION AND ONE WAYS TO KILL YOU WITHOUT EVEN BATTING AN EYE!
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner