News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

iTroll's farewell address

Started by iTroll, April 13, 2013, 12:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iTroll

Friends, People, Minecrafters; lend me your ears.

Just as every star shining bright in the sky must die, all good things in life must end. With this being said, I wish to bid adieu to all of you. That's right, my time as a Sr. Moderator on KaiseCraft are over, until I get the time to resume playing MineCraft. In the beginning, being staff was fun and an amazing experience for me. However, as time dragged on, eventually it felt like a chore and I ended up being more and more burdened with a larger workload. However, the amazing community, nice players and GREAT staff kept me glued here.

As most of you have noticed, I have been coming on less and less often in recent days. I am sorry for shirking in my staff duties. But I can't fester the time for it. So goodbye everyone. Thanks to Jose, for being an amazing Administrator and a great friend. Also Martin, you're amazing bro. Kaise, thanks for being a spectacular owner, and giving me a chance to join this lovely staff team.

I was going to shout out to my closest friends on KaiseCraft, however, I cannot conjure up the names at the moment. So, shoutout to all of you who made my time on KaiseCraft a blessing.

My Advice: Don't go down the wrong path Kai. Listen to your staff. Keep your eyes open. To the server as a whole; don't end up like MDynamics, please. Greed gets you nowhere. Don't give any one person too much power. Another fulk wouldn't be a good idea. Keep running the server for as long as you can.

So, goodbye everyone. I officially resign, until further notice. Been great, bye  :(

-iTroll
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Smoove

KrayzieTrini

Farewell Itroll, Sorry to see you go.Best of luck in all your future ventures.We will miss you.

Deathdefyer99

Well, its been a wild ride. Hope you can visit us sometimes. Until then, وداعًا
That's good bye in Arabic
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

jason87047

sad to see you go itroll :( goodbye

Zlexy

It was great meeting you and i wish you the best. We wont go down the same road like Mdynamics believe me on it. I agree that minecraft can get boring and staff can feel like a chore sometimes but hey we cant all stay liking minecraft forever. Best of luck in the future, goodbye buddy
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

DEADShotMartini

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

I'm very sorry to hear that you wish to leave, But I can't thank you enough for all your help over the months since you became a Mod/Sr. Mod. If you wish to rejoin at anytime then please let me know.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Michael5017

Well, goodbye iTroll
You was a good player

Goodbye/Bye/Farewell... (English)
Dag/Doei/Tot ziens!/Vaarwel... (Dutch)

LeonDaMundt

Good bye master of troll, hope you come back. I must admit that sometimes you do get bored of a game and like to take a break. Anyways, Adios.

BL1TZ

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

ParagonGX

This post is already 1 month old, please don't bump older topics.