News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New Rank

Started by raperv26, March 24, 2013, 07:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raperv26

I Suggest that there should be a new Rank called "Redstone Engineer".
Only those who have shown their true potential in redstone should be able to achieve this Rank.
Once They have Gotten the Rank, The Could spawn Any Redstone Item (Such as Sticky pistons, Comparators, Levers, etc...).
Please Try to approve this Rank
Thank You for reading this Post!

-raperv26

xdinox

Quote from: raperv26 on March 24, 2013, 07:38:02 PM
I Suggest that there should be a new Rank called "Redstone Engineer".
Only those who have shown their true potential in redstone should be able to achieve this Rank.
Once They have Gotten the Rank, The Could spawn Any Redstone Item (Such as Sticky pistons, Comparators, Levers, etc...).
Please Try to approve this Rank
Thank You for reading this Post!

-raperv26
I agree
Madness? This is MINECRAFT!!!

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

TriickyzTrix

I think it should be Engineer not Redstone Engineer

LeonDaMundt

Very nice idea, Support!

ReconWhale

If we're gonna have a (Redstone) Engineer, I suggest we make that a rank above Builder? Spawning tons of redstone-related stuff can result in tons of lag if the privilege is in the wrong hands. Also, how about we throw in the use of Command Blocks for the Engineer as well? :)
ReconWhale - The <placeholder>

raperv26

So that they could put a command block that can immediately ban someone? Like I said, This possible rank should only be given to the ones who DESERVE it.

Michael5017

I love the idea but same as triickytrix98 change the name to Engineer not Redstone Engineer

Kaise123

This could be a good idea, but I'll think about it after I add the new free rank. As to command blocks, They are disabled serverwide so they won't work anyway.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Endy888

My Favorite Thing In Minecraft Is Redstone!  :)