News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

AsusGamer's builder application

Started by AsusGamer, March 15, 2014, 11:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsusGamer

-Hello there and welcome to my application the builder rank on the "Kaise123" server.... :D

-Finally after all this time I finally decided that I should apply for the builder rank so here we go...
-As said in the previous application this is the second step of my (virtual) life goal ;) and Im gonna keep pushing until i reach the engineer rank and soon I hope to become staff of the server, but until then here I am...  :D
First of:
My IGN is:
AsusGamer
Time played on this server:
-Well I've been playing on this server for quite a while and I think the time is around few months now like from December I think, and since last application I have made a lot of thing's, (unfortunately not all could live long :( ) I've meet a lot of people and also I've enjoyed every last moment of it... it's been a journey I'll tell ya what.. ;)
My McStats (if needed,idk :D ) is:
The reason why:
-The main reason why I want this rank is that it is the second step of my goal and just having the opportunity to build with more stuff and to have the freedom of creating would just mean the gold for me.... :D
-Im also a really good creator so the builder rank would let me have more freedom in my creation's. 
-I see life in color's and I always find a new technique for building contraption's and stuff,also find new ways of doing thing as I could say in one sentence : "I always look for and do the unique thing's :D "

-Thanks for taking time to read this, I really appreciate it,hope you like it... ;)

With respect ,                                                                                                                                          AsusGamer

Here are some pictures of my creation's, keep in mind that this was all made in survival so it was kinda hard and it took a while: :D

Lepid

AsusGamer

Here they are :D :

AsusGamer

Oh sorry about the last one .... hope you like it though :

Lepid