News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Osama's moderator app

Started by Osama, April 27, 2013, 02:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osama

Name:
Osama Shahid

IGN:
Osama

Activity:
I was one of the few players who were lucky enough to have been able to be placed on the first whitelist. I've played on the new server for at least 5-10 months and from that time I've played around 6 hours each day and on some days up to 9 hours. On the old Kaisecraft I played for 1 year (not sure) months.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I've played on StillCraft for around 2 months. Served as moderator for 1 month, this is where I received my most experience of moderating and the beginning of my knowledge for plugins.

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN was Osama and I played for 1 year . I had the rank of Grand Master about 2 months. I played almost everyday, doing my job helping people applying. My rank of Grand Master lasted till the end of Kaise craft.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
I moved on.I missed my friends.I was making a server with plugins i added 30 plugins.But on mdyanimcs i heard about kaise's new server.I came and found the server was whitelisted. I applied to white-list i came and here i am.
Forums Knowledge:
I was a moderaotor on the StillCraft forums and have been pretty active. I know all basic of Moderatoring for the forums, including how to Lock, Create, Modify and etc.     

Reputition:
I'm well known by lots of players from both old Kaisecraft and StillCraft. I have a positive attitude and enjoy helping out with the community and will do a great job in the near future if I'm chosen as Moderator.

Additional Information:
I'm 18 years old and I live in KSA, Riyadh. English is my first language, I'm great with most of the commands, which include, World Guard, LogBlock, World Edit, Residence core protect. and etc. I can be called an old mate at Minecraft (played for over 1-5 one and a half years). I have a hobby of helping people both in the Minecraft community and in real life at  college. Having worked on multiple servers as either Moderator or Administrator, I believe I have the ability and experience of becoming a Moderator on KCV2.
Some of the commands,
WE

//Undo
//Redo
//Wand
//Set
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//replace    <to-block>
//replace    <from-block> <to-block>
//overlay    <block>
//walls    <block>
//stack    [count] [direction]
//copy 
/fixwater    <radius>
/fixlava    <radius>

WorldGuard
/heal
/slay
/locate
/region
/worldguard
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/region define    <id> [<owner1> [<owner2> [<owners...>]
/region claim    <id> [<owner1> [<owner2> [<owners...>]
/time
Usage or Syntax: /time [day or night]
Example: /time day
to set the time to day or night.

/time add
Example: /time 0 or /time 12000
Add to or set the world time. Amount may be a number between 0 and 24000, inclusive, where 0 is dawn and 12000 is dusk.

/weather
Usage or Syntax: /weather [sunny|stormy] [time duration] [world]
Example: /weather sunny
Example: /weather stormy 120
to set the specified weather for the world.

/say or /broadcast
Usage or Syntax: /say [message]
Usage or Syntax: /broadcast [message]
Example: /say goodbye cruel world
Example: /broadcast goodbye cruel worldBroadcasts message to all players without a player name being shown.

/jail
Usage or Syntax: /jail [player-name] [time] [Jail Name:Cell Name] [Reason]
Example: /jail waelz
Example: /jail waelz 12
Example: /jail waelz 12 centraljail:cell 1 greifing
to jail the specified player for the [time] to [Jail Name:Cell Name] for the [Reason]. do not specify the time if you wish to jail the player for an unlimited time period until released by a mod or admin using the /unjail command.

/unjail
Usage or Syntax: /jail [player-name]
Example: /jail waelz
to unjail the specified player who was previously jailed using the /jail command.

/kick
Usage or Syntax: /kick [player-name] [Reason]
Example: /kick waelz
Example: /kick waelz Too good at redstone
to kick or boot the mentioned player from the server for the specified reason.

/ban
Usage or Syntax: /ban [player-name] [Reason]
Example: /ban waelz
Example: /ban waelz excellent redstone execution
to ban the mentioned player from the server for the specified reason.

/isbanned
Usage or Syntax: /isbanned [player-name]
Example: /isbanned waelz
to check if the specified player is banned or not.

/whois
to get the info about the currently on-line players.

/warp delete
Usage or Syntax: /warp delete [warp-name]
Example: /warp delete robcastle
to delete or remove the specified warp.

/warp search
Usage or Syntax: /warp search [query]
Example: /warp search castle
search for [query]

/warp list
Usage or Syntax: /warp list [page-number]
Example: /warp list 2
to view the specified warp list page.

/warp give
Usage or Syntax: /warp give [player-name] [warp-name]
Example: /warp give waelz robcastle
to give the specified player the mentioned warp.

/tphere or /bring or /s
Usage or Syntax: /tphere [player-name]
Usage or Syntax: /bring [player-name]Usage or Syntax: /s [player-name]
Example: /tphere waelz
Example: /bring waelz
Example: /s waelzto teleport the specified player to your current location on the map.
my bro stole them from me
Thanks! 
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

Zlexy

You're not 18.. lol. Also, there was no rank ever called 'Grandmaster' on Servercraft/Kaisecraft, not to mention the server wasnt even up for a year. I also find it hard to believe that english is your first language considering you live in a middle-eastern country but your english, to be fair, is quite good.

Apart from the small info, the app is way too small and the commands are clearly copied and pasted.

I will leave the app open, but no support from me
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Michael5017

I cant choose, your my friend, your nice  but still you are lying in your application

-No support

CSI2

apply is too week... ~No support~

Michael5017

Quote from: CSI2 on April 27, 2013, 05:45:44 AM
apply is too week... ~No support~

You mean 1 month.... Also he didnt applied for Moderator a month ago so i dont have to wait i think

-Blarno-

Your application seemed good at first look, but when I saw commands, I knew you just copyed all commands you wrote here.
You don't have much of your own info.

No support from me.

TriickyzTrix

QuoteMy IGN was Osama and I played for 1 year . I had the rank of Grand Master about 2 months.

Grand Master wasn't even a rank on the old servercraft/kaisecraft and you weren't in servercraft for a year.
Im sorry to say this, but I can't see you as a Moderator. You can be very annoying sometimes for example; on me

- No Support

Hij

Sorry, but your app is faulty.

I'm denying this due to all reasons listed above, as well as a lack of maturity and being somewhat of an annoyance to the rest of the Staff