News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ciztii's Reinstatment

Started by Ciztii, December 24, 2013, 04:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciztii

On this hot Floridian Christmas Eve all I ask for this Christmas is Reinstatement

Ingame Name:
Ciztii

Skype name:
joshuakirker

Timezone:
Florida, U.S.
(UTC -05:00)

Rank previously held:

Reason for leaving/dismissal from staff:
Using the wrong command in attempt to fix a lava grief

Why do you think you should be reinstated as a staff member:
My mistake happened over 5 months ago. I've spent these 5 months wondering why I choose that command over
using /rollback or even just /removenear lava to get rid of the lava. But instead I used /fixlava 25. Making it seem that I
spawned a sphere of lava but I didn't. It made a flat disc because the command is used to fix nearby lava pools.

Ways I have improved since the last time (if applicable):
Others may think otherwise but I believe I have improved my knowledge
of commands and what they do. Since then I have learned CoreProtect on my own time and
most /pex commands on TheShadowMimic1's Server because he was nice enough to give me the
rank of Co-Owner/Admin. I also recently taught him WorldGuard and and CoreProtect because he said
he didnt know them so I offered to teach him and he accepted.

Additional info:
Anything additional can be found here in my last application.
http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,2556.msg12858.html#msg12858

I hope that I have given good enough reason to be considered as a staff member again.
Thank you for your time,
                                      Ciztii

xXRoboJackXx

I've been able to watch Ciz play closely, and I would say he is deserving of this rank. He knows most of the commands and he's rather mature, I enjoy spending time with him, as much as the next person and for these reasons I strongly

TheDarkWolf

I'll offer my support for Ciz's reinstatement application. Playing with him in MinerKrew these past weeks has been a good insight into his character/behavior.

--------SUPPORT

iTroll

I've seen your improvement as well. You're not the type to mess up twice, you learn and live it! Support.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Brylee [GamerGirl]

("')=^.^=("')  GoodLuck Ciztii! I've been around you quite enough to know you deserve your Moderator Rank back :) And im almost certain you'll get it back, and like ITroll said you have learned from your mistakes <3~ Well for what its worth I ~SUPPORT~ :P

baroompsycho

After chatting to you/observing your behaviour in game for the past few months, I think that you have changed. :) Your activity has been pretty stable as well and I also know that you understand all the commands you're using now since you taught them to Shadow haha!

~Support

TheAmazingBobert

ciztii it seems most the staff would welcome you back, and I did have my doubts, as you seem goofy all the time, and I spent today thinking hard about the position I would take about this reinstatement, and I don't know what happened to get you booted from staff to begin with, but to me that doesn't particulary matter as that's not important anymore, what's important is if you can handle it. I've see alot of goofiness from you, but among the wisecracks, and odd chatter I see a person who could handle a staff position now. So I think Ciztii should be given a second chance, and that since this has been up since the 24th should be answered ASAP.

Support
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Lepid

Ciztii, I see that you quite active on the server and believe that you've changed. I hope that you wont make the same mistake again, good luck! :)

-Supportz from me

Luxey

I've seen Ciztii around and like the other community members, I think that he would make a great mod due to his charisma, helpfulness, and strong sense of responsibility (most of the time). Even though I don't know why you were demoted in the first place, I strongly believe that you are ready to take on this rank once more. (:

SUPPORT

Kaise123

Reinstatement accepted. Sorry about the delay, I've been away :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire