News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

A week or two being absent from the server.

Started by Red, December 21, 2012, 02:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Greetings KaiseCraft 2 members, I've just one thing to tell you, so I'm going to make this short. My two brothers and I are currently experiencing troubles with our Internet, we won't be on for a while, atmost 2 weeks, the problem is said to be fixed in about a week, but I can't make any promises. The following mods won't be playing for that time: iTroll, CrimsonTornado (Red), BlueStar5 (Blue). Hope you have fun without us till then. Sent from iPhone                                                                                                                                                                  - Red and family
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Hij

Hope it gets repaired soon! Wouldn't want anything bad happening  :-\

DEADShotMartini

Hope you get it fixed,

Have fun doing whatever you do when you don't play minecraft

Kaise123

Thanks for letting us know. I know what it's like to have Internet problems, So I feel for you xD
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Red

*UPDATE*

Since I know lots of you don't look back at Ops, I'll post it in a reply.

We're currently using a generous neighbor's internet for the time being. Our original internet would be back at another scheduled week or so. We'll try to get on as much as possible though. Thanks for caring to read this by the way.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass