News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Still lingering about

Started by TheAmazingBobert, August 14, 2014, 11:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAmazingBobert

Hey Guys... I know that many still visit the forums in hopes of news and Activity from old friends here, but I thought that I might as well make a thread about those of us that are still lingering about... What we're doing now, and things of that sort, you basically just give an update so that we can keep caught up with eachother...

Mine: 8/13/2014 (august 13)

- as you all know myself and some of the other staff did setup another server shortly before KaiseCraft shutdown... and ironically it Launched the day that KaiseCraft did go down, it ran for a month and we did get a nice amount of traffic even though we didn't have much and were a work in progress... our server was setup very similar to KCv2 it even had a statue of Kai at spawn... we had our survival and creative world and were well on our way to working ourselves up to a very setup server.... After that though.. we learned why kai was always talking about how expensive a server is... not even including the extra stuff you need to pay for to make it function well, shortly after we found this out combined with a lack of Donations and people who stayed(Another issue that KCv2 ran into) we shut down... ironically we shut down July 4th just a month after KCv2 went down After that the Staff members and some of the members all kept in touch through a Skype Chat but the chat began to stray from keeping a server running... to more of the day to day rambling and now I think like myself many of the KCv2 have lost interest in MC, I've removed most Minecraft Launchers from my computer... cleared my modpacks and folders and I've deleted all of my Screenshots... But I do still linger on KCv2's Forums Because as far as I care this will always be a home that I can return to... even if there aren't many people here... but up to that point not much else has happened.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

DEADShotMartini

14/08/2014 (08/14/2014 for you Amerifags)

>Found link in Chromes new tab list of pages
>Saw there were posts
>Made a reply to this one

>Story of my life

One Direction - Story of My Life

TheAmazingBobert

no... pls martin... martin pls no...

"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Deathdefyer99

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Kaise123

Stahp Martin...

Anyway I'm still around haha. I logged in today and saw a bunch of unread posts like ':D people care still sometimes maybe'
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

rimrimat

The future of MC, looks real!

DEADShotMartini