News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

SolCraft: The Rise!

Started by ParagonGX, June 05, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParagonGX

Hey guys! It has been a while. I'm very sad to hear that the server has shut down. Just here to announce that I maybe starting a server in the next few weeks or so. I'm not sure if I should continue the theme of Bublecraft which closed down over a year ago or start fresh with a new name. I'm planning it to be a 30-40 slot cracked server. If anyone has any suggestions, please be more than happy to post them below. Thanks! :)

raperv26

Factions world, Plot world and HG world :D

1bigdog

Well I suggest that it has some fun plugins like Factions, Factions Plus. Also a plotme world with the help from Multi-verse core you can  add a creative world when you have both plugin enabled and working just use the command '/mv create plotwold normal -g PlotMe' enter that exactly (its case sensitive)

Adding Hunger games will not be easy you will need to find a good coder willing to update the plugins to the latest version the developers for the plugin is either lazy to or not able to due to time they have.  Hunger Games does have a few adding games problems so i suggest that you try SurvivalGames before you try Hunger Games

Also consider adding a Steam group there are quit a few people that use steam in minecraft even though its not added to the store. go to your username that's at the Navigation bar when opening steams home page to open the home page doble click the steam icon at the bottom right corner to open that then when there go to the right side and click groups from there it'll list any groups your in you want to click 'Create a new Group' click that and follow that. you'll have full control over your group so manage it however you want to go to the groups options go to the small icon then right-click then click on friends go to groups tab then click a little arrow next to the name and click View steam profile from there you'll see there's options that's where you can control your group
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

ParagonGX

*UPDATE* Decided to name the server SolCraft and will be based on the original BubleCraft with mostly the same plugins. The server will officially open on 13/06/14 if all goes to plans. Still have a lot of things to set up and also have exams coming up this week, so yeah. :) I'm also not thinking of having factions, hunger games or a steam group, but there will probably be a skype community group. Hope some of the original Bublecraftians will return to see the opening of a new server! Thanks :)

Kaise123

Feel free to let me know if you need a hand setting anything up :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

ParagonGX

*UPDATE* Gonna be experiencing delays, because of lack of time (engineering report) to finish configuring the perms and setting up a website/forums.

R19Lome

A few bad eggs spoil the bunch... Though if a couple of players had access to voxel, the creative world could become a very beautiful place

Also what is this other community you speak of?