News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

BubleTown

Started by ParagonGX, October 20, 2012, 11:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParagonGX

Herro guys and girls! I once again apologise for Bublecraft shutting down, but there is always something new to do. Anyways, if you miss Bublecraft, me and my fellow friend MichaelBuble will be rebuilding BubleTown. The town will probably be based on the original one on old Kaisecraft, but there will be a few more new features which you may recognise from Bublecraft. The town hasn't started construction yet, but will hopefully in the days to come. A good looking piece of land has already been found and reserved for it's construction. More details will come up and you'll be sure to be updated on the progress.

Thanks!  :)

Diion

Yes, the project shall, indeed, soon begin. I also believe that the owners of Butterville from bublecraft were descusing the possability of possably rebuilding Butterville within KCv2, and Exi has also requested to join our (everyone who has joined) community. I feel, that, KCv2 will become very active indeed. I may also contribute to our communities growth by rebuilding Nethervillage and Domecity, and i may also invite sevral of my real life friends to the server. ;D 

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

wizsfgunzMoo

Lol I'm hoping for another VanillaTown by daddy and mmomy. xD
"Having a terrible friend is far worse than a wild beast attacking you. A wild beast may hurt your body, but a terrible friend will ruin your mind." ~???~

SHARKBAIT123

It appears that many towns and builds are missed. Well it's great to see that people are trying to make it just as fun than it was before.

Diion

I agree Sharkbait, however, every creation that has excisted was never able to be recreated to fit as its unfortanently expected role as an "exact" repelica, and i enjoy change. I was, to be honest, never intending to replicate either Domecity or Nethervillage, i was, on the contrary, intending to construct entirly new cities that are based upon thier consepts, and i was using their names as but mere figures inorder to hopefully secure a public understanding of the consepts that i wish to implement in the future. ;D   

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

00Assassin

This is random but on the old kaisecraft i made a very awesome statue in your down beast :3
If you want help from me just ask

ParagonGX

Oh that statue you made in skycity?  ???

00Assassin

Cristinasama

Yay!
Can't wait for the re-build...it'll bring back memorys :'D

Michael Bublé

Change of plans, Hollywood Hills seems more like it

ParagonGX

Well idk what that looks like, so you should begin building.  :)

Fajitas

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on October 23, 2012, 02:56:17 PM
Yes, the project shall, indeed, soon begin. I also believe that the owners of Butterville from bublecraft were descusing the possability of possably rebuilding Butterville within KCv2, and Exi has also requested to join our (everyone who has joined) community. I feel, that, KCv2 will become very active indeed. I may also contribute to our communities growth by rebuilding Nethervillage and Domecity, and i may also invite sevral of my real life friends to the server. ;D

Yes me and MrKool_Beanz are rebuilding butterville,but this time we are calling buttertown
the town seems to catch the attention to new players for some reason
we are now being a little more organized by creating plots instead of houses
The town has been built far from spawn because butterville was too close to spawn and that was the main reason for its grief
our town has been griefed once so far by a player
some of the old builds will be constructed like the tree(bigger) the ButterBro/Girl HQ and much more
we are in the process of making the town and shop
the shop will be release on Black Ops II release (11/13/12)
if you want to visit do warp buttertown for a uniqe town
buttertown is a peaceful place to build your small house
bigger plots will be provided once i get a higher rank xD
The founders are Me and MrKool_Beanz
i will post more info on the town in a new topic
†»MrFaj¡tas«†
Bµtter Bro™

†»MrKool_Beanz«†
Bµtter Bro™
†»Fajitas«†
Bµtter Bro™

My house xD

kakus

i miss my castle that lights up with a flick of 1 switch. it also had a basement disco which also lit up with a flick of a switch. Prepare yourselves thus for castle 2 the sequel. coming to a random part of kcv2 when i can actually build it. or maybe ill just make a wooden hut and put a torch on top :)
i am dragonborn

Michael Bublé

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 08, 2012, 10:24:50 PM
Well idk what that looks like, so you should begin building.  :)

Too poor

ParagonGX

Bump! The process of building BubleTown will begin very shortly and opened ASAP.