News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Cristinasama's Mod App

Started by Cristinasama, January 29, 2013, 10:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cristinasama

Name
Cristina (If you need my full name contact me on skype)

IGN
Cristinasama

Skype name
cristinasamaa

Activity
I joined KCv2 straight after bublecraft shutdown from there I started playing KCv2 nearly every single day from 2-4 hours, most of my bublecraft friends were there including scottymac223, baroompsycho, skulker150 and many others. I spend most of my time helping other people with there questions and there builds, which i enjoy very much.

Activity Before Kaisecraft
Well, Bublecraft was the first server I ever joined and honestly I didn't know what to do,  so i just asked questions and listened to people information which got me to where i am just now. From there I was learning about ranks, trade signs, server plugins, item spawning, server commands etc.

Old Kaisecraft
Sadly I didn't join KCv1 although it sounded very fun and i would have loved to join.

Forums Knowledge
I am very good at excuting my way around forums, I know how to lock,create,modify delete post such as spam and move post's if there in the wrong place.

I am very well known to Kaisecrafters since im on for a reasonable amount of time.I enjoy helping other people with their builds such as towns/houses or if there new I can help them get a head start by answering questions they might have. I'm a nice and helpful person and I think that's what most players like about me.

Additional Information
I live in Sydney Australia and have a good knowledge of WE, Residence and basic knowledge of WG and LB. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and watching roosterteeth on YouTube xD i mostly play Minecraft and some other games too and i enjoy dubstep.

Thanks for reading my app everyone!

Yours Sincerely,

Cristina.

Red

Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

scottymac223

Support! Amazing person, deserves this  ;)

BlueStar5

Another supporter! Hope you get accepted :D

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

iTroll

I'd like to see a little more info on experience and command knowledge, BUT

you're active and friendly so I give my support.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Jizomeo

Zlexy

i like the app and i like you. the app could be a tiny bit better, but i like you as a person, and we need more australia mods. i support. i actually have an urge to promote you straight away, as i do not believe kai has any objections. However, i will need to see about this. if you see this before kai sees it, contact me on skype and i'll talk with you. im not exactly allowed to accept apps without kai's direct permission, but i see no objection from him and he wants an australian mod.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Smoove

Kaise123

Quote from: smoove on January 29, 2013, 06:58:52 PM
Support  :D

In future, Can you please put a reason for your support (At least add a bit of detail xD)

And, I see no objections, And although it is a bit on the short side I believe you have the required skills.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire