News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

HELP!!!!

Started by imran, May 23, 2013, 10:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran

Osama and revenger suddenly came to my fac base.I don't know how they come to my fac base :(.Help

Stephen

Osama told me that they were using semothing to find us. I don't know what is it.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Hij

Quote from: HanSolo on May 24, 2013, 02:21:15 AM
DynMap?

DynMap is disabled in Survival to help the server with it's sudden crashes. So, no possibility of DynMap being used.

Do you happen to have any screenies of it? I'd assume not, since you didn't post them in the OP.

raperv26

It is near impossible to find faction homes due to Dynmap closing it's Survival World. There might be a small possibility that they are using Rei's minimap or another mod to help find other players. If thats not the case, I would consider checking your faction for Traitors...

Stephen

Quote from: raperv26 on May 24, 2013, 10:07:30 AM
It is near impossible to find faction homes due to Dynmap closing it's Survival World. There might be a small possibility that they are using Rei's minimap or another mod to help find other players. If thats not the case, I would consider checking your faction for Traitors...
I can assure you that they use something. Osama telle me that.

Stephen

Quote from: Hij on May 24, 2013, 06:16:51 AM
Quote from: HanSolo on May 24, 2013, 02:21:15 AM
DynMap?

DynMap is disabled in Survival to help the server with it's sudden crashes. So, no possibility of DynMap being used.

Do you happen to have any screenies of it? I'd assume not, since you didn't post them in the OP.
This is the evidence!

raperv26

Hmm....
"...I can locate people..."
"...with a type of app..."
Hmm...

Stephen

Quote from: raperv26 on May 24, 2013, 04:43:04 PM
Hmm....
"...I can locate people..."
"...with a type of app..."
Hmm...
That's the evidence. That was not allowed specially in survival world. I didn't know what app is that.

Revanger

What the F*** guys!? What did i do and why am i banned from server for 7 days!? I have to finish my town project!? By the way as i know Faction war is allowed!!!
I did not used any type of hack to find you... Osama told me to tpa to Hamza and isn't tpa allowed? What did i do wrong then!? Look guys i don't know what kind of  hack are you talking about 'cause i never heard for that one and btw you have to ban me with reason no without it... and if i get this corectly you banned me from server for 7 days because i tpa to Osama??? And that is a "crime"!? You guys imran and stephen are insane!!! Coward's... if you don't know how to take lose than don't join factions -.-"
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

Stephen

Quote from: Revanger on May 24, 2013, 05:53:19 PM
What the F*** guys!? What did i do and why am i banned from server for 7 days!? I have to finish my town project!? By the way as i know Faction war is allowed!!!
I did not used any type of hack to find you... Osama told me to tpa to Hamza and isn't tpa allowed? What did i do wrong then!? Look guys i don't know what kind of  hack are you talking about 'cause i never heard for that one and btw you have to ban me with reason no without it... and if i get this corectly you banned me from server for 7 days because i tpa to Osama??? And that is a "crime"!? You guys imran and stephen are insane!!! Coward's... if you don't know how to take lose than don't join factions -.-"
Wether are banned or not we don't care. You wont be banned if you didn't do wrong

HanSolo

Teleporting from Main to Survival world is strictly prohibited, but you can use Minimaps to trace someone

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Revanger

HanSolo i didn't been online for month and many things have changed by now... If someone told me that it would be great!!! But nobody did so yeah... I'm banned for no reason... -.-" and i still have my town project to do which is quite big and it was planned to finish it by end of May and now it can't which isn't so great!!! I don't know who will end it now-.-" I finnaly find some time to get online and play with my friends and i get banned!? That's nice... In future at least put announcment or AutoMessage or something to warn players... :( now i have to wait 7 f**king days!!!
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

Stephen

Quote from: Revanger on May 25, 2013, 12:07:15 AM
HanSolo i didn't been online for month and many things have changed by now... If someone told me that it would be great!!! But nobody did so yeah... I'm banned for no reason... -.-" and i still have my town project to do which is quite big and it was planned to finish it by end of May and now it can't which isn't so great!!! I don't know who will end it now-.-" I finnaly find some time to get online and play with my friends and i get banned!? That's nice... In future at least put announcment or AutoMessage or something to warn players... :( now i have to wait 7 f**king days!!!
You must know the rules and regulation of the game before doing something. It will be lesson for you.

Michael5017

Quote from: Revanger on May 25, 2013, 12:07:15 AM

Your banned because you maded a giant d**k which isnt alllowed read the ban reports