News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Does anyone remembers me?

Started by harvie89, April 21, 2014, 06:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvie89

I am that guy who is in partnership and BEST-bestfriend with Vincent(Town and Mine shaft owner).  :'(

I am also a close friend with Shakira123456. I heard rumors about her today. (went dead silence 1 month ago??????!?!?!?!?!?!!?!)

I am the one who started the "Ender Dragon server fight" in the Old Kaise Server. First I jumped inside the portal or teleported, then I asked for help with someone. and we were both trapped because all cheat is not allowed (/warp /give /i). More people came to help us, but we were all trapped inside. Mods (heroes in Creative Mode) came to help us by defeating the Ender Dragon because they can have /fly command. The dragon died and gave us a lot of exp :D. The portal opened and we escaped from the Ender World.

I think I remember [Mod]/[Sr.Mod] Soap being a douche and started spamming "/kill harvie89" on me. I was building a small parkour aaaand also at mu house... Or maybe a different Mod

I invented 2 bugs that can never be removed, I shared one bug with one person for MONEY (cuz money is hard to find in the old times).

David641 (new) was shocked to see me climb on the wall, but he still doesn't know how I did it :D

Activating buttons and lever behind walls or objects (with no permission to break)

I hope someone can remember me...

Edit-
[spoiler="OLD PICTURES"]

[spoiler="I accidentally took a picture"]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler="I made my own mineshaft that is filled with wooded planks and doors, my mineshaft is filled with creepy noises and most of my friends are scared. And I was attacked by HEROBRINE!"]

These blocks are giving me illusions... I still remember that lava floor thing...

Diamonds are rare in the past

More illusions

my mineshaft spawned as /sethome and I asked a mod to place a /warp

[/spoiler]
[spoiler="VINCENT TOWN!! and this is where I placed my ORIGINAL Minecart parking and Vincent is destroying it"]

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Support me as a mod guys! >>>Application for Mod<<<
Potatoe :D

olei

I used to play on the old KaiseCraft too but I don't remember you. I am sorry.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

David641

I use to play on the old kaise server too but with different username, don't really remember, and back then I was young like 8 years old xD
degraded artifact

xXRoboJackXx

Hmmmm, I don't seem to remember you either, sorry D; However, I would be interested in seeing your pictures from the old days ;D

DEADShotMartini

I remember the name Vincent for sure. so that means i definitely have seen you around, The name is ringing bells but I cant quite pin point it. Then again i cant pin point anything that i didn't really pay attention to xD. Do any of these ring a bell to you? DEADShot, ScS_Roach, KcS_Roach or xXxDE4DShotxXx, if they do that means i definitely seen you :P

xXRoboJackXx

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on April 22, 2014, 06:53:20 AM
I remember the name Vincent for sure. so that means i definitely have seen you around, The name is ringing bells but I cant quite pin point it. Then again i cant pin point anything that i didn't really pay attention to xD. Do any of these ring a bell to you? DEADShot, ScS_Roach, KcS_Roach or xXxDE4DShotxXx, if they do that means i definitely seen you :P

Ohh, Vincent does ring a bell for me ;o I also remember Vincent town..

XanxusNagi

I am currently working on one right now, hopefully I can get it done sooner or later XD