News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Peoples way to see me.

Started by mohamad1965, June 18, 2013, 11:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohamad1965

Hi I made this topic just to ask why are peoples not finding me mature and what did I did in front of them so they say that? Everybody who doesn't find me mature plz reply the topic.

Kempis

Quote from: mohamad1965 on June 18, 2013, 11:23:32 PM
Hi I made this topic just to ask why are peoples not finding me mature and what did I did in front of them so they say that? Everybody who doesn't find me mature plz reply the topic.
Well, for a start, this is about your denied staff application and all the "no maturity" right?
If it is, then, I think it might be because you either didn't play long enough, and most people don't know you that well (like me)
Quote from: Stephen on June 18, 2013, 11:23:32 PM
For me, I actually don't even see you are mature enough to hold a big obligation as staff member. I see your maturity before when you are begging with other player just to stop killing you. No offence my friend.
~No Support
This is a quote from Stephen, in your application... I hope this answers your question..
I think your quite mature (I think everyone is. Inside) although I haven't seen you in-game. I think stephen has seen you in-game so thats probably why, he said you were immature.

Kaise123

Basically what Ramenist said, however your maturity isn't based on play time but your general attitude and knowledge
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Stephen

Quote from: Ranemist on June 19, 2013, 04:11:38 PM
Well, for a start, this is about your denied staff application and all the "no maturity" right?
If it is, then, I think it might be because you either didn't play long enough, and most people don't know you that well (like me)
For me, I actually don't even see you are mature enough to hold a big obligation as staff member. I see your maturity before when you are begging with other player just to stop killing you. No offence my friend.
~No Support
This is a quote from Stephen, in your application... I hope this answers your question..
I think your quite mature (I think everyone is. Inside) although I haven't seen you in-game. I think stephen has seen you in-game so thats probably why, he said you were immature.
Yes I've seen him in-game because he was one of the members of my faction. Let's just say you are mature a bit but not totally mature when it comes of your attitude and knowledge. Moreover, begging to someone just to stop killing you is the sign that you are totally mature. Just remember it's just a game. No offence my friend.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Kempis

Quote from: Stephen on June 19, 2013, 10:44:36 PM
~No Support
Yes I've seen him in-game because he was one of the members of my faction. Let's just say you are mature a bit but not totally mature when it comes of your attitude and knowledge. Moreover, begging to someone just to stop killing you is the sign that you are totally mature. Just remember it's just a game. No offence my friend.
Ok Stephen. Sometimes u don't explain things well.
You just said that Mohamed was partially mature. But in the quote you said he wasn't mature enough to hold a glorious position such as staff member? Please explain to me. ^_^

Stephen

Quote from: Ranemist on June 20, 2013, 07:05:22 AM
Quote from: Stephen on June 19, 2013, 10:44:36 PM
~No Support
Ok Stephen. Sometimes u don't explain things well.
You just said that Mohamed was partially mature. But in the quote you said he wasn't mature enough to hold a glorious position such as staff member? Please explain to me. ^_^
What I mean is that his maturity is hiding inside of his own. Lets just say he is mature on the thing he already knows. For example, he is playing chess. He is mature of that game. But, when we talk about basketball? He will have no interest. For some instance, he is mature a bit but not totally mature because he is maturing stage by stage. Even yourself, You will never become a teenager if you didn't become a child. Just a common sense young one.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

yellow

Why you are so worried Mohamad1965 (Just asking)

LionHeart

I have not seen you in game but i think reason maybe grammatical mistakes and using slang words like plz
I am Osama from KCv2.
I love Lions
I love Gold
I love Golden Lions xD

My Shoe Wanker

Quote from: LionHeart on July 01, 2013, 12:56:32 AM
I have not seen you in game but i think reason maybe grammatical mistakes and using slang words like plz
Lol, not necessarily.
Seen even Kaise do that, so that isn't immature. thats just internet slang.

Kaise123

Quote from: MattyXZ on July 01, 2013, 04:42:07 PM
Quote from: LionHeart on July 01, 2013, 12:56:32 AM
Lol, not necessarily.
Seen even Kaise do that, so that isn't immature. thats just internet slang.

If you can find a recent quote of me saying 'plz' in a way that wasn't joking, And wasn't this post, I'll give you your custom prefix for free :P
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire