News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

A forum FULL format.

Started by shuff, November 14, 2013, 02:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

I think we should Re-New the forums because they became very old and there's ALOT of topics. There's around 13000 topic, So that would be good if we had new forums and we would start fresh.

Exi

I don't see the use of this. Most irrelevant topics have been locked or removed to the dumpster. It can always prove handy to look up certain things in old topics too.

Zlexy

I was going to start clearing out a large part of the forums of really old posts and fixing up some permissions last week but never got around to it (too busy these days!)

But yes as Exi said most stuff is moved to the junk section anyway
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

There is no way forums should ever be 'reset'. The old topics and information is there so that people can search for things others have already asked, etc. Some really rubbishy topics should be manually pruned out, however.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

Lol at the "13000" topics though. No where near my friend, not even a 1/2 of that. There are 2300 topics and about 1/3 of these are useful information. Including all the topics in the trash section, thats quite a lot of information which has been asked. We'd be in a circle should we clear out the forums as the same questions would get asked and asked again and then people want to clear it out and then it repeats.