News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Buying 2 Elite Accounts for people

Started by Zlexy, January 15, 2013, 09:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

hi guys! at the end of february or end of march (providing the tax increase here in portugal doesn't f**k me over), i am going to be starting to donate 50€ (42 british pounds / 67 US dollars) to the server each month.

And for the first month and the first month ONLY, i'm going to donate around 75€ so i will be buying 2 people on the server an Elite account each, along with donating my 50€, providing i can because things are going really expensive over here now. basically, i'll just choose 2 people who i think deserve an elite account or i might just choose at random. after this month, i will not buy anyone another donator rank except for maybe a special occasion like christmas or my birthday if im feeling generous :P

please note:
if you ASK or even HINT to me that you want the elite, i will definitely not choose you

so watch this space! :P
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

scottymac223

Wow Wanyama that's awesome! there's lots of good people out there that deserve this rank but cant afford it, amazing job :D

Zlexy

Quote from: iTroll on January 15, 2013, 10:52:44 AM
This is AWESOME what you're doing for the server  ;D

You should host a monthly event (moderated by us staff, of course) to see who receives the prize. If not I can help choose people who deserve elite.

well actually, i will only buy 2 people these ranks for that month only. i will maybe buy someone another one at christmas or for my birthday (october). but apart from that, my donations will be solely myself with 50€ each month
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Thanks Wanyama, That's amazing help :O, And it's really great for those people who cannot afford Elite or can't use PayPal where they are for some reason

Thanks VERY VERY much :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere comes the admin rank :3

Jk, But still it's an amazing contribution.

Zlexy

haha its no problem at all, just need to wait for the money first .. and i'll set up a paypal nearer the time :P

Michael5017

this is a great idea for some people that cant pay for it for some reasons

:D

LeonDaMundt

Dude, thats sincerely awesome what your'e doing I hope someone worthy gets the prize :D

Thanks Wanyama and hope the KiaseCraft Community appreciates this too :)

kindak1

Wow wan that super you will make the server much better I hope!!  :)
I`m the chosed one!

Kaise123

Zlexy

Kaise123

Quote from: Wanyama on January 30, 2013, 03:41:21 AM
Quote from: Kaise123 on January 29, 2013, 07:05:28 PM
can I haz 1 pliz?

only if you sweep my floors every day for a year!

:P Sweep your own floor. The cost to fly to Portugal every day would be far to expensive.

Zlexy

Quote from: Kaise123 on January 30, 2013, 03:17:15 PM
can I haz 1 pliz?

:P Sweep your own floor. The cost to fly to Portugal every day would be far to expensive.

the cost is definitely worth it though!

iTroll

Quote from: Wanyama on January 31, 2013, 06:54:58 AM
Quote from: Kaise123 on January 30, 2013, 03:17:15 PM
can I haz 1 pliz?

the cost is definitely worth it though!

He can come scrub my toilet aswell, your donation money can pay for plane fairs.  :P
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

machinaforce

Wow that's very generous of you kudos.