News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

1.4.2 Pretty Scary Update!!!

Started by KrayzieTrini, October 26, 2012, 04:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrayzieTrini

Minecraft 1.4.2
The Pretty Scary Update!

+ Added a beacon
+ Added flower pots
+ Added item frames
+ Added anvils
+ Added cobblestone walls
+ Added pumpkin pies
+ Added carrots and potatoes
+ Carrots can be put on a stick to control pigs while riding
+ Added a boss mob
+ Added a new skeleton type
+ Added witches
+ Added bats
+ Added mob heads that can be placed
+ Zombies now infect villagers, but can also be cured
+ Added wooden button
+ Items can be cloned with the "pick block" action in Creative Mode
+ Items can be quickly moved to the hotbar by pressing 1 through 9 while hovering an item
+ Added /difficulty, /spawnpoint, /weather, /gamerule and /clear commands
+ Added "target selectors" for commands
+ Added option to hide capes
+ Added option to toggle vertical synch
+ Added customization to superflat worlds
+ Minor additions to the world generator
+ New potion recipes
+ Leather armor can be dyed
* Maps now start more zoomed in, and can be extended
* Redstone repeaters can now be set into a "locked" position
* New sound effects
* Portals to the Nether can now transport items and mobs
* Adventure mode now allows placing and removing blocks, but only when using the correct tools
* Changed method of placing sideways wood logs
* Improved server list
* Improved debug (F3) options
* Spawn protection is now automatically disabled if there are no defined admins
- Removed Herobrine 

ParagonGX

If 1.4 is soon coming to KCV2, Kai may have to change all the item spawning permissions all over again with all the new items.

Diion

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on October 26, 2012, 11:39:56 AM
If 1.4 is soon coming to KCV2, Kai may have to change all the item spawning permissions all over again with all the new items.
i agree, however, if this update were to be similar to the Minecraft 1.3 update then the players who have updated thier clients will not be able to connect to the server, and assuming ofcourse that the players will be very excited for the update, not updating the server after bukkit releases a Minecraft 1.4 Recommended Build may not be an entirely excellent solution for that entirely understandable and assuringly inconvenient problem.

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

SHARKBAIT123

Well that's just grand. Good job Mojang

Kaise123

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on October 26, 2012, 12:11:46 PM
Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on October 26, 2012, 11:39:56 AM
i agree, however, if this update were to be similar to the Minecraft 1.3 update then the players who have updated thier clients will not be able to connect to the server, and assuming ofcourse that the players will be very excited for the update, not updating the server after bukkit releases a Minecraft 1.4 Recommended Build may not be an entirely excellent solution for that entirely understandable and assuringly inconvenient problem.

The item spawning is no problem, I can just update it quickly. And if people update, they can always downgrade again or just wait, but I guess I will have to leave the server whitelisted a little longer to do the update as well. I think it might take a while to update, as there are quite a lot of changes in 1.4.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire