News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for a plot in SkyCity

Started by xXRoboJackXx, November 14, 2012, 03:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRoboJackXx

Hi, I have recently made a town called SkyCity and if you want a plot there fill out the application (example below) and post it in this topic. This is so I know who I want in my town.

IGN:

Why you want a plot here:

Are you mature:

Are you friendly towards other players:

Other details:

Also post 1 picture of a building you have made.

Rules of the town are as followed:
1) If some reason somewhere isn't protected under NO circumstance are you to grief it.

2) I will protect it when I get a chance, so don't tell me 1000 times that I need to protect it.

3) Don't curse other players.

4) Don't steal.

5) Don't ask for a plot if you haven't applied or been accepted for one.

6) Don't ask me to look at your application. (I will look at them every hour)

Enjoy your stay, if you're unhappy with anything in the town tell me.
Their is currently 3 layers of dirt, if you want me to add another ask me.
Plots are 15x15
Warp name: SkyCity

Thank you.

Michael5017

IGN: Michael5017
Are you mature: No
What you plan to build: An house (I think)
Other: NOTHING
Picture:

xXRoboJackXx

QuoteIGN: Michael5017
Are you mature: No
What you plan to build: An house (I think)
Other: NOTHING
Picture:

Reason:
QuoteAre you mature: No
And I have seen you in game and you get quite annoying.

KrayzieTrini

IGN: Kckilla
Are you mature: Yes, am not uptight either I can take a joke.
What you plan to build: A house or something that brings a aesthetic value like pixel art or maybe a place that people in town can use like a shop.  ;D
Other: I really like towns and would like to help your town grow into a city if possible.

Picture:

xXRoboJackXx

QuoteIGN: Kckilla
Are you mature: Yes, am not uptight either I can take a joke.
What you plan to build: A house or something that brings a aesthetic value like pixel art or maybe a place that people in town can use like a shop.  ;D
Other: I really like towns and would like to help your town grow into a city if possible.

Welcome to SkyCity, Kckilla.

Osama

IGN : Osama
Mature: I am pretty humorous but can be serious when need to be
Build: not sure yet but i intend it to be a beach resort i know it sounds kinda strange and all but i can do it if i try xD
Reason: i want to make a build where it can be noticed and i  always wanted to make a build in the sky :3. Its awesome town and i wanna get there before it gets filled  ;)
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

xXRoboJackXx

QuoteIGN : Osama
Mature: I am pretty humorous but can be serious when need to be
Build: not sure yet but i intend it to be a beach resort i know it sounds kinda strange and all but i can do it if i try xD
Reason: i want to make a build where it can be noticed and i  always wanted to make a build in the sky :3. Its awesome town and i wanna get there before it gets filled  ;)

Welcome to SkyCity, Osama.

SHARKBAIT123

SHARKBAIT

I want a plot in skycity because i like to help improve citys by filling up the plots and i will make something well

yes i am mature, I have my every now and then troll or make a funny joke. Or sometimes go a little over board with things. and can be immature at sometimes (but thats just normal teenager)

Yes i am Nice to other players and ask if they need help alot. I try not to be rude to new players to make sure that they dont rage quit the server. I try to make the server enjoyable

I help players out quite a bit and a will do the best i can to make something creative in skycity that will make it grow

:D

xXRoboJackXx

QuoteSHARKBAIT

I want a plot in skycity because i like to help improve citys by filling up the plots and i will make something well

yes i am mature, I have my every now and then troll or make a funny joke. Or sometimes go a little over board with things. and can be immature at sometimes (but thats just normal teenager)

Yes i am Nice to other players and ask if they need help alot. I try not to be rude to new players to make sure that they dont rage quit the server. I try to make the server enjoyable

I help players out quite a bit and a will do the best i can to make something creative in skycity that will make it grow

:D

He shown me his build in game.

Welcome to SkyCity, SHARKBAIT.

Thisisyourkiller

IGN: Thisisyourkiller
Are you mature: Yes but I am laid back and friendly and can ( I Quote KrayzieTrini) take a joke
What you plan to build: I plan to build a house
Other: Being in a town in minecraft makes feel very happy and i feel even happier when i watch the town grow
Other: Also I understand that I cannot have to plots but i would just like to say that if i was allowed 2 plots I would make my house in one and a public storage room or town hall in the other

Picture:

xXRoboJackXx

Application accepted

IGN: Thisisyourkiller
Are you mature: Yes but I am laid back and friendly and can ( I Quote KrayzieTrini) take a joke
What you plan to build: I plan to build a house
Other: Being in a town in minecraft makes feel very happy and i feel even happier when i watch the town grow
Other: Also I understand that I cannot have to plots but i would just like to say that if i was allowed 2 plots I would make my house in one and a public storage room or town hall in the other

Picture:

_Mr1_

IGN:wahd_madridi

Why you want a plot here:because its flat and large

Are you mature:yes

Are you friendly towards other players:of course

Other details:I love to build symbols and I will build many symbols