News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

SERVER FROZEN!

Started by DAKILLERTORK, December 17, 2012, 07:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAKILLERTORK

SERVER is frozen right now, maybe just me but I cannot join, says Cannot reach server.

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Zlexy

i have been trying to 'revive' the server for a lot of hours now (3 hours if you want to be a fancy-pants). and the console is not responding to me. i have logged in and out and tried all different stuff but it has not worked. will need to wait until Kai comes online as it cannot be fixed from my end. sorry for the bad times people ..... blame the fat kids!!
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Wanyama on December 18, 2012, 08:40:54 AM
i have been trying to 'revive' the server for a lot of hours now (3 hours if you want to be a fancy-pants). and the console is not responding to me. i have logged in and out and tried all different stuff but it has not worked. will need to wait until Kai comes online as it cannot be fixed from my end. sorry for the bad times people ..... blame the fat kids!!

I'm so very terribly sorry but when on the server, after protecting someones house and going back to my spleef arena build, when I selected my first point, it registered correctly "First point selected etc", and when I selected my 2nd point, in my chat it saying the "Second point selected etc" thing but did not correctly register it, and used the other 2nd point that i had when protected a house. After doing //replace glowstone ironblock, i realised in the chat it said that the total area was over 200 million blocks (I KNOW "What the actual *bleep*"), and this crashed the server.

Again very sorry

Zlexy

it's okay man. we all make mistakes! i forgive you :p
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

It's alright xD, It's all fixed now. I might change the WorldEdit tool inorder to help combat this issue.

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Kaise123 on December 18, 2012, 06:56:42 PM
It's alright xD, It's all fixed now. I might change the WorldEdit tool inorder to help combat this issue.

I think a WE Tool  that isn't a Minecraft tool (Spade Pick etc) because you cannot rightclick blocks such as iron, gold, 'cause of the McMMO repair skill.

Kaise123

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on December 18, 2012, 08:33:34 PM
Quote from: Kaise123 on December 18, 2012, 06:56:42 PM

I think a WE Tool  that isn't a Minecraft tool (Spade Pick etc) because you cannot rightclick blocks such as iron, gold, 'cause of the McMMO repair skill.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'll try and find something that nobody would ever want to left/right click with at all (Such as an empty bottle, or the like)