News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

IP problems

Started by Zlexy, December 17, 2012, 09:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

since i have moved into my apartment here. i have been "sucking off" other countries internet ... as the internet here is awful. (i better watch what i say here). and basically my internet runs through different places like paris, berlin, london, edinburgh and all these places. i use 2 proxies to get away from the government because they like to rub their noses in on my shit because i basically "steal" other countries internet. recently though i have been entering and exiting games of minecraft with different ips every time i log in.

like today i logged in from 'glasgow' but a few days ago i was from 'berlin' apparently. it has came up with many different places even like 'delaware' (where i have no clue where that is), 'coimbra' which is north of my city and even 'udine' in italy. was wondering if this is a result of my proxy changing or if it is some sort of malware?

thank you in advance
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

SHARKBAIT123

Zlexy

Quote from: SHARKBAIT on December 17, 2012, 09:28:55 AM
Delaware is in America ;D

thank you ..... and with the help of some thinking .. i have realised it is my proxys that do this : my securitykiss runs through to aberdeen which gives me the 'glasgow' or 'edinburgh' IP. and my COMODO runs through to boston which gives me my 'delaware' IP
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Quote from: Wanyama on December 17, 2012, 09:43:00 AM
Quote from: SHARKBAIT on December 17, 2012, 09:28:55 AM
Delaware is in America ;D

thank you ..... and with the help of some thinking .. i have realised it is my proxys that do this : my securitykiss runs through to aberdeen which gives me the 'glasgow' or 'edinburgh' IP. and my COMODO runs through to boston which gives me my 'delaware' IP

Yeah it's the proxie(s) that do it. If you are using a VPN, They will often give you an IP from a 'pool' of IP's, Therefore it will change every time.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire