News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Favorite Cartoon/Show

Started by LeonDaMundt, March 11, 2013, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

mine are: my little pony - fred - one on cartoon network called Gumball <3 - pokemon!.  ;)
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

KrayzieTrini

Michael5017

Quote from: SkyraBlue on April 16, 2013, 01:08:03 PM
mine are: my little pony - fred - one on cartoon network called Gumball <3 - pokemon!.  ;)

How old are you? Im asking it because these are for KIDS.

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: Michael5017 on April 16, 2013, 03:19:48 PM

Excuse me.. You are only 8 years old. Who gives you right to laugh at people because of what they watch.. You still probably watch power rangers or something
poop comes out of my butt

Hij

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

yeah i dont care its awesome not cuz im old that mean i have to watch stupid old stuffs Everyone is free
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

LeonDaMundt

Seriously? I love Gumball, Fred My Little Pony! These are all great shows, there isn't something kiddish about them. It's just pure humour for fred and gumball and as for My Little Pony, it's a great show too.

No one has any right to tell that a show is for kids, I'm pretty sure these "Cartoons" can still be watched by 12-year-olds -_-

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

i watch on youtube my little pony criminal its all full of swags kids dont watch this...exept me  ;)

David

Leon and skyra's age I think they are both 12 years old

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: David on April 16, 2013, 10:54:44 PM
Leon and skyra's age I think they are both 12 years old
Yeah we both are 12.

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 16, 2013, 09:27:15 PM
Seriously? I love Gumball, Fred My Little Pony! These are all great shows, there isn't something kiddish about them. It's just pure humour for fred and gumball and as for My Little Pony, it's a great show too.

No one has any right to tell that a show is for kids, I'm pretty sure these "Cartoons" can still be watched by 12-year-olds -_-

Everyone has the right to say what they want, be it what a kids show is or anything for that matter. Its one of the first statements in the human rights decleration in which we have the freedom to have.

2nd of all, My Little Pony is a kids show, no one cares if its watched by 25 year olds its still a kids show. This is because of the target market the producing companies select. There are different segments to the media market and "young age" is one of them. This is also easily identifiable by their advertising campaign and also their methods of attracting customer.

Take a look at this image:

http://puu.sh/2Bjwx

The way the box is designed isn't just because it looks nice, its strategically designed to attract a certain audience. The big funky text, the bright colours, big pictures are all there to attract kid's attention, who look for that sort of thing.

That is why MLP is regarded as a kids show.

Fred sure as hell isn't a kids show, maybe the animated ones, but the quintessential Fred that we all remember from 2006-08 sure as hell wasn't a kids show. If you regard a small kids who has to take medication in order to stay mentally stable discussing his mother being an alcoholic with a father who left their kids at a young age to suffer while they are all being bullied because of their social status, I'm really not sure how that classes for a kids show.

Gumball i have no idea what it is so im going to shake my head in agreement while taking neither side at all.

Smoove

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on April 17, 2013, 04:40:36 AM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 16, 2013, 09:27:15 PM

Everyone has the right to say what they want, be it what a kids show is or anything for that matter. Its one of the first statements in the human rights decleration in which we have the freedom to have.

2nd of all, My Little Pony is a kids show, no one cares if its watched by 25 year olds its still a kids show. This is because of the target market the producing companies select. There are different segments to the media market and "young age" is one of them. This is also easily identifiable by their advertising campaign and also their methods of attracting customer.

Take a look at this image:

http://puu.sh/2Bjwx

The way the box is designed isn't just because it looks nice, its strategically designed to attract a certain audience. The big funky text, the bright colours, big pictures are all there to attract kid's attention, who look for that sort of thing.

That is why MLP is regarded as a kids show.

Fred sure as hell isn't a kids show, maybe the animated ones, but the quintessential Fred that we all remember from 2006-08 sure as hell wasn't a kids show. If you regard a small kids who has to take medication in order to stay mentally stable discussing his mother being an alcoholic with a father who left their kids at a young age to suffer while they are all being bullied because of their social status, I'm really not sure how that classes for a kids show.

Gumball i have no idea what it is so im going to shake my head in agreement while taking neither side at all.
Gumball is basically a cat and fish, they are both human like and they mostly slap or hurt/harm each other in almost any possible way...

LeonDaMundt

This is gumball.

And did any if you hear about the wild thonberries?

These are old shows but still great!