News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

uber_duck's MOD app

Started by nichidori, August 20, 2013, 02:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nichidori

Name: Joseph Steffes

IGN: uber_duck

Skype: drainerboy, I am able to get on after 2 or 3 in the afternoon E.S.T (easter specific time).

Current Rank: builder

Reasons why I want to be a mod:
I would like to be a mod because I feel like even though we have so many great mods on the server as is right now, they are spread to thin during certain times on the day and some of the lower rank players on the server have a hard time receiving help that they need. I would also like to achieve MOD so i can further help people more than i already can.

Outside Of kaisecraft:
Outside of KCv2 i play no other servers.

Before Kaisecraft:
Before KCv2 i played the 1.4.7 server so KCv1.

Commands:
i have learned over time by being a MOD on my uncles server.

CoreProtect
[spoiler] /co inspect(used to figure out who placed or destroyed blocks, and at what time)
/co rollback(used to rollback a greifed build, and if i'm correct you can rollback players aswell)
(used like /co rollback u:player's IGN r:the radius that you're rollingback t:to what time you want the build rolled back to)[/spoiler]

World Edit

[spoiler]//wand(tool used for defining the area you're editing)
//set(Use this to set a defined area to a certain brick, or even air)
//pos1-2(will set position 1 or 2 to the spot you're standing on)
//hpos1-2(will set position 1 or 2 at the point you're aiming at)
//chunk(select the entire chunk you're standing in to edit, not recommended)
//replace(replaces the blocks in a selected area with a different block of your choosing)
//walls(will create walls the size of your choosing of any brick of your choosing)
//copy(Copies a selected area)
//paste(will paste a copied area/region)
//undo(will undo a recent paste or flip/ any edits recently done to the region)
//redo(will redo a recent undo int he region)
//flip(will flip a selected object/selected region)
//expand(used to expand a region up down or side to side)(//expand <count> <Direction>)
//Contract(the counter command to //expand used the same way)
//sphere(creates a sphere out of the brick of your choice also not recommended to make large sphere's)[/spoiler]
Residence
[spoiler] /res Select(used for selecting coordinates for a residence)
/res create(used to create a res after you have selected coordinates)
/res remove(removes a created residence)
/res message(creates a message for players who enter or leave the residence)
/res pset(used to set permissions within the res for other players)
/res subzone(creates a subzone within the main residence)
[/spoiler]
WorldGuard
[spoiler] /region Define(sets an owner and Region name to a selected region)
/region addowner(Adds an owner to an already defined region so that more than a single player can have perms there)
/region list(shows a list of every region)
/region info (region name)(shows the info of a specific region)
/region Removeowner(removes an owner from the selected region)
/region flag(sets flags on the region for other players such as building)[/spoiler]

Forum Experience:
I've only been on KCv2.

My Reputation:
I'd personally say that I have a good reputation but I don't know what other people think of me i help a lot in ways that I can.

Personal Information:
I live in Cutlerville, MI. I grew up in east Grand Rapids. My school is an online school. The name of it is K12. It's a MVCA (michigan virtual charter academy). My main language is english i'm taking french as an elective in school. I as a person like to help others. I am available almost all the time on skype but i am not availabe after 10:00 pm. I won't be available after 10 pm cause that the time i goto bed for school. 8)

Times i'm on:
after 2 or 3 in the after noon until about 7:30 or 8 at night.

scottymac223

This is like the amount of info needed to get citizen (Barely ._.)

No support.

TheDarkWolf

I'd like to see a little bit more information. Tell us about yourself, the way you think, what kind of things you like to do, would you be available on skype, how often can you get on, etc.

Quote from: Sir cat on August 20, 2013, 03:24:15 PM
This is like the amount of info needed to get citizen (Barely ._.)

No support.

Sorta. It's more than a run of the mill citizen app, but it really does need more information. It's kind of underweight.

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Um... there's like virtually no viable information in this application. Sadly to say, I can't support you just because of this application.

I also never seen you on much either, which also makes me question your availability on the game.
It's easy to say, but very hard to write out a creative and great application. Yeah... same things as Wolfie here~

nichidori

Quote from: Miyu (AiriSchwartz) on August 20, 2013, 03:58:07 PM
Um... there's like virtually no viable information in this application. Sadly to say, I can't support you just because of this application.

I also never seen you on much either, which also makes me question your availability on the game.
It's easy to say, but very hard to write out a creative and great application. Yeah... same things as Wolfie here~

i never see u on either so my feelings are the same as your accept i only see you on once a week and im on every day.

Yellow

I never saw you in game and your app is not good, sorry but no support :)

Mathew

QuoteI'm on from 2 or 3 In the afternoon or 7 at night
This server and forum is world-wide used so there are different time zones. For you, it might be 2:00pm, but for others, it may be 4:00 or 5:00 etc. If you could, include the time zone your in. You can find this on the Internet. :)
Now, about your application. I think it's a bit too short and the information just isn't really enough.
Real sorry, but no support. Good luck though, eh?  ;)
Signature Removed by Moderator.

$-Superbotar-$

Support Commands really helped me and good player good app.You should be a bit more active.
Superbotar

Exi

You are too young and your application doesn't suffice.
No support.

baroompsycho

Denied for all the reasons above and your application is a tad small, so maybe next time you could improve on that! :) Please reapply in 1 month.

Kaise123

Further to that, you won't qualify if you reapply next month. While we MIGHT accept some late 13/14 tear olds if they have a really good application and are mature enough, you are just not old enough. Wait until your 14 before applying again, sorry
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire