News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

spark145 builder app

Started by lexus, September 22, 2013, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexus

Reason:
i want to be builder because of i need to spawn somethings to make a building while its hard to get those thing without buying and helping some people
Mcstats:
Power level :1714

well i have meet some people that i already know and even invite them to play like night_fury,Rice
i played like almost 6 months and before the kaise updated to 1.6.2
iam in a faction called zenentrick its full of good people i meet Leon,maatthew,shuff,allanski(kicked),and some more people

and so this is my buildings

night_fury1

Nice Build
Nice person
Nice app
Nice friend

~u got FULL suport from me~

baroompsycho

Please include your IGN, more information as to why you want this rank/think you deserve this rank, and maybe even a few pictures of some more complex builds! :)

lexus

MY IGN is:spark145
i wanted to spawn more items that i cant spawn to builds well i need them since they are hard to get and i want to help more of my friends out there that need my help like fury i always need to buy something from him to spawn items for me and the more stuff i can spawn the more things i can build right?
i make redstone build up from the club so it likes the lamp turn on like a wave

baroompsycho

Accepted, however I would have definitely liked to see more builds and more information. Congrats on Builder! :)