News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Item spawning by rank KCv2 BETA

Started by Kaise123, October 03, 2012, 12:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

In the current beta stage of the server, this is where the item spawning permissions stand.
This will very likely be the same for the server when it goes public aswell.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

SHARKBAIT123

Are these possibly the rank names?

-citizen
-builder
-VIP+

ParagonGX

I believe that these will be the ranks:
-Citizen
-Builder
-VIP (Paid)
-Elite (Paid)
-Moderator/Mod
-Sr. Mod
-Trusted
-Admin
-Donator (People have donated)

SHARKBAIT123

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

iLiviDzZ

poop comes out of my butt

00Assassin

i suggest blocking off all food spawning till vip because its not fun just spawning in things like food. Just an opinion/suggestion no need to say yes.

ParagonGX

Quote from: 00Assassin on October 11, 2012, 10:47:23 AM
i suggest blocking off all food spawning till vip because its not fun just spawning in things like food. Just an opinion/suggestion no need to say yes.
If you suggest that food spawning should be blocked until the VIP rank, armor spawning should also be removed then as well?  ???

00Assassin

ParagonGX

Another way to aviod item spawning is to not spawn them at all and do it all legit, because item spawning is necessary for some people for easy access to building materials.

Diion

Hmm... There is, in my opinion, an easier solution. I am certain that everyone is very much aware of the many differnt type of servers, many of them were created to serve a specific purpose and it was to meet this purpose that many new and many old server owners had created and implemented many new gameplay related server-based changes that had almost revelutionize the players minecraft experiance, allthough i am not suggesting that KCV2 become one of these revelutionary servers, i would like to suggest an idea that has by many servers been used. I am aware of the servers current capiblities, so, i am hopeing to merely suggest an idea that may be used in the future. It seems that usally to offer a single world were both the survival and the creative server consepts are merged usally fails due to many almost unpredicable factors. A server were 1 consept (creative, survival etc.) is given its own world were only certain commands that support the worlds gameplay are permitted, also, a servers quality is often

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Diion

defined by how its staff members govern it, which is a story in itself.                               P.S. i beileve that i may have already suggested this idea to kaise123 but i am very cerious as to everone els ideas concerning this suggestion ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O