News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Suggestion on Killing Live Stock

Started by Bunni4Life, January 25, 2014, 10:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunni4Life

I believe killing live stock is much like a grief. Someone worked hard to get their animals from where ever then someone can come up and kill them with out punishment? I feel that's rude and mean. I really say it should be against the rules because it's something that on many servers is not tolerated or needed. This is also get the griefs and people who just wanna mess with others, to not wanna come on here because they know they cannot get away with things like that.
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

TheDarkWolf

I probably killed all the peaceful and non-peaceful mobs when i did /killall earlier today in an effort to slow down the errors popping up in the console.

I agree with what Bunni has said on livestock and griefing, however, coreprotect doesn't allow us to check animals, even though they re-appear once there's a rollback in the area. The only way to guard against this is to catch it in the act.

I've removed your post from this thread, Gamer.