News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

1n50mn14's 2nd Reinstatement app

Started by crnobijeli13, April 11, 2014, 04:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crnobijeli13

Ingame name: 1n50mn14

Skype Name: me.namelass

Timezone: GMT+1 (Central Europe time)

Rank previously held: Moderator

Reason for leaving/dismissal from staff: Being a bitch to the other staff. Missuse of commands (not knowingly using /ban instead of /tempban). Charming personallity.

Why do you think you should be reinstated as a staff member: Reasons are pretty simmilar to why I wanted to be a staff member the first time; I wanna help ppl, build more awesome stuff like minigames and generally help the server. Also, I would like another chance.

Ways I have improved since the last time: I think i'm more tolerant now. I don't curse in the chat anymore. I interact with people better. Don't know if it's relevant, but I've also learned more about redstone and MC mechanics.

Previous staff app: http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=2718.0
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

olei

You are a nice guy but you need a lot more information. And I don't remember to see you as a mod.
-Neutral
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Th3_Night_Shadow

Quote from: olei on April 11, 2014, 06:50:24 PM
You are a nice guy but you a lot more information. And I don't remember to see you as a mod.
-Neutral

Olei as you saw in 1n50mn14 reintatement app, he/she wrote the link of his previous moderator application.

About your application 1n (hope you dont mind by calling you 1n), Ill give you my support although i dont understand quite well why you left the staff crew.  Youre a nice, friendly and competetive person (mostly times in survival).

Th3_Wild_Shadow
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

olei

Sorry, I didn't see the link. But still neutral because I dont know you very well. I saw you threating someone bad. Sorry.

-Neutral
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

crnobijeli13

Quote from: Th3_Night_Shadow on April 11, 2014, 07:06:24 PM
About your application 1n (hope you dont mind by calling you 1n), Ill give you my support although i dont understand quite well why you left the staff crew.

I didn't leave, I was demoted for reasons mentioned above.
The Force shall free me.

Hij

Quote from: crnobijeli13 on April 11, 2014, 04:27:30 PM
Charming personallity.

Heh, that's the reason we remove anyone from staff...noones allowed to look better than the admins ;P

But in seriousness, I'm sadly also showing more neutrality than anything. I'm leaning more towards acceptance because of biased reasons, but I'm trying to cancel those out of my decision and looking at the wrongs and the improvements. My decision will be updated later ;)

Cj -Master of Trollz

You were a jerk at times, but I have seen sense you got back on, that you have changed and I think you deserve a better chance! :D

P.S. For Crno only, I still have your head mounted on my wall :3
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

ckkoolman

Crno, We have had our differences,  you have played fair though and you deserve that, you make me mad a lot , and I remember we both got engineer at the same time, you were a great player back then, but since Ive been back all ive seen from you is hatred toward other players, and other players hatred toward you, if you could most past those coincidences, you'd be fine, but for as long as ive been back all i've seen is bad, I am sorry but you do not have my Support, I'm not saying this from just my stance of view point but from a few, such as Allanski. If you could change then maybe...

crnobijeli13

I think you may be confusing hate with standard survival stuff...
The Force shall free me.

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

QuoteCharming personallity.

...If by charming personality you meant color language usage at inappropriate times, then I agree.

*Removes previous Comment*
So far in the new worlds I don't see any problems, everything starts fresh so...

I'm not going to support or "no-support" you for now... I think you deserve a chance to show me and other people who have seen your
"Bad Side" that you can do it.
Everyone deserves a chance,  desu ne? :3
Good Luck ^-^

...That quote from me was from your previous staff application that was accepted.

With all due respect, you screwed up. I willing to give you another chance, but please don't make me lose confidence in you again.

~Support~

Cj -Master of Trollz

Well um wasn't so sure about this when I had seen it, so I'd thought I'd post it

http://s9.postimg.org/59r8xfkan/2014_04_12_18_30_48.png
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

crnobijeli13

The Force shall free me.

Cj -Master of Trollz

My point being you can't just go around ordering people t do what you say. I have my downs, but from when i Co-Owned a server, not what a reinstatement mod should say

crnobijeli13

I don't even know how to respond to this.
The Force shall free me.

Cj -Master of Trollz

What do you mean? All I said is that you can't just command people to support you with threats and then insult them just after they do and you call them friends!