News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

razzer's 2nd Mod Application

Started by razzer120, August 05, 2013, 12:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razzer120

Hi everyone, This topic will be my second time to apply for Moderator Rank in KCv2. Last month I've applied my first Moderator application but sadly, its denied! So I hope this one will be Approved. Alright so just let's get into the topic :)

My Information:
    Hi, I'm a guy named Marty George, just call me Marty, I'm 17 years old and I have 1 brother alone. I live in Salmiya, Kuwait (GCC Country) I was born in Indonesia, with Indonesian Nationality, but i live in Kuwait. My brother's name is Andy Rio and his IGN is MrAzzCraftLP, he said just call me MrLP  My school name is called 'PAS (Pakistan Academy School)' and my favourite subject is Computer because the teacher is (epic) fail. So that my information, and now lets get to the another paragraph.

In Game info and activities before:
    My IGN is razzer120, and my nick is BoZZer. My current rank is Engineer, And I active a lot of time and I play around 3-4 hours a day (not really sure about that). I have been playing around 4 months. My activity in the server is just building, chatting, playing, and many others. I have some several firends that she/he is a Mod, their names are: LeonDaMundt, AiriSchwartz, TheDarkWolf, Smooves, any a few more. My activities before KaiseCraft is my own server, but since no one joined, and make my internet connection is slow, so I decided to shut it down. After I shut down my server, I only play on servers Jessuo but I do not know what the server is called, I think it's JessuoCraft.

How I know KaiseCraft?
I know KaiseCraft from youtube when I want a new server. But at that time I found BBGun's video about advertising KCv1. I get the ip, the ip is different before, it's with numbers. BBGuns was the Co-Owner before. And I start playing on KCv1 for about 2-4 months long (I completely foroget about that). After about 3 months playing on the server, I went to my vacation for 3 months and come back to my computer to play on the server again. But unfortunately the server was closed and I don't know if there is a new KCv2. My friend told me about that so I am happy to play again. After a few months later, My dad told me to not play Minecraft anymore. So that time i was really sad because i don't have permission to play minecraft. on 2013, March, I'm trying to tell my father to play Minecraft again, And Luckily my dad's lets me now :D. And now I've been in the server for more than 4 months with happy and some problems.

Activity after KCv2:
   My activities after KaiseCraft more experience than a lot of people on the server. KCv2 this helped me a lot, and I must say a special thanks to AOCreation to build a big house, Kaise123 to make a big server, and Baroompsycho to build a modern home unique. And not only that, and I learned more English from the server, this helped me in my exams, because I just started speaking in English in 2011, and in 2011 my English is so bad that I can not solve some of the questions in the exam My first school. And my last knowledge that i got from this server is, I know how to be friends :)

My languages
   My first language is Indonesian, I learned English from my first English course, my teacher in my American English course, so I thought I knew pretty good English America, so American English is a 2nd language, I had a great teacher when it, he's funny. And my 3rd language is British English that I learned today in my school, and my last language is Arabic, I actually learned some Arabic words from my friend not from teachers

Commands:
    Commands that i know is not much as other Sr.Mod knows but its good enough. So here is commands of World Edit what i know:
[spoiler]//set
//stack
//undo
//redo
//hsphere
//hpyramid
//brush
//copy
//paste
//fill
//wand[/spoiler]

World Guard:
[spoiler]/region define
/region addowner
/region addmember
/region delete
//expand vert
/region claim
/region redefine
/region teleport
/region flag[/spoiler]

Residence:
[spoiler]/res select expand
/res rename
/res create
/res remove
/res gset
/res give
/res pset[/spoiler]

Core Protects:
[spoiler]/co inspect
/co rollback
/co restore
/co lookup[/spoiler]

And some others commands:
[spoiler]/kick
/ban
/mute
/nick
/server say
/ban ip
[/spoiler]

How I learn something.
    Well, I can learn fast as I possible, Like That 3rd and 4th CoreProtect command from Google, I always go to bukkit site to learn command. And I also learn another thing fast time as I possible like how to play basketball, baseball, and other my new sports games. And some exams key, I learn only 1 night and I finished learning, And happily I passed with enough marks. So I think I can be a trusted mod for understanding people's introducing.

Forums Skills.
     My forums knowledge is good, I know how to lock, move, modify, delete, deny, accept, and the basic things for topics and I also know BBcode knowledge, how to put an animated gif signature.

Forums Activities.
    In the forum, when I was bored to play in the game, I went into the forums and check for new messages, reply to, modify my essential applications to be accepted, chatting, changing profiles, and much more.

If you need reasons?
     The reason why I wanted to be a mod is to help people, to protect my place and World Guard is the main thing what I want, make friends with all the players KaiseCraft, improve server. And why do I have to be a mod because I grew up with World Guard and World edit and I think I am a good man for new players. And I'm in the building and design major at the junior level.

What I've been doing on the server?
    What I've built in the server are a Town, a modern bachelor pad, red stone house, Mountain Cliff home, And my plan is to make at least one mega structure. Example of my dream mega structure are: Jump Map, Herobrine's Mansion, Modern State, Giant Mall.

About the Skype.
    About the Skype, I'm so sorry to say this, but i can't use Skype in my Location here in Kuwait, I wanted it but in The Kuwait Times Website (its a news) My mom read a topic that Skype, Viber, and others voice communication is forbidden now. But I still can get to the Staff chat by... (see next paragraph).

How I chat with staff if i don't have Skype.
Its very easy, for me to get into the staff chat without Skype by using an application called AIM, its just like Skype but there are no voice chat. Add me there: martin.geo@aim.com and I hope this help ful

My little story How I Know Minecraft From. (optional to read this)
    My last paragraph is my story how I know that other than Minecraft, so I know the first is of minecraft on my iPad, I downloaded the pocket edition, It is not soo good and I told my brother: "Is there any Minecraft for laptop", and My brother said: "let me check", after several hours of searching, he found the official Minecraft site from Google and find the download page, download When we start, we waited for 3 minutes to complete the download and run. We play in the Single Player for 10 minutes and my brother said: "too lagging here", and we are not going to play anymore, when I told my brother to reinstall windows 7 so that we have more free GB of RAM, my brother agreed and re-install, which took 30 minutes to install it again. when we do to reinstall, we forgot the official Minecraft website, and look for it again and start the download again for 20 minutes (which take longer time because we do not have a fast web browser) when the download is complete we play again, lost a little lag. So that's my story, and I hope you liked it interesting.

So thanks to check my application, and please if there was some spelling errors tell me and I will study more. See you later. So sorry about my bad English.

raperv26

1. Really Short
2. Can you please use le Bold fonts? :)
3. Nothing Else.

Good luck!

SUPPORT

Mathew

Quote from: raperv26 on August 05, 2013, 06:45:23 PM
1. Really Short
2. Can you please use le Bold fonts? :)
3. Nothing Else.

Good luck!

SUPPORT
How is it short in even the very least? It is a medium-sized application. Don't see how it is short at all. Short would be 7 - 8 lines. That would be short.
Now, anyways, I think this application is good. Lots of information but I think you need to add "Resident" commands, like Rubenthecat41 from her application. Thank you? :D
Signature Removed by Moderator.

razzer120

QuoteHow is it short in even the very least? It is a medium-sized application. Don't see how it is short at all. Short would be 7 - 8 lines. That would be short.
Now, anyways, I think this application is good. Lots of information but I think you need to add "Resident" commands, like Rubenthecat41 from her application. Thank you? :D
I added them all, check it out :D

Michael5017

Good app, good player, good knowledge but learn a bit more about CoreProtect? Also, you dont know //wand?? :3

-Support

UltraMiner

Nice App! Seen you ingame alot , Nice Player so Good Luck! -Support

razzer120

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Let's see... You do have a snarky attitude and you are somewhat impatient from what I have seen. Other than that, your application is decent although using headlines in bold/underline font would be nice so others could tell what section is in what. What it lacks is creativity :3. Try adding more creativity and that will go farther than you think.

The only problem is your snarky impatience that surfaces when I could not figure out how to set an overlap region permission for a while (in the end, i still fixed it). That impatience and attitude of yours that happens when something doesn't go your way needs a bit of a tempering and controlling.  Other than that I guess you'll be good at what you do.

Neutral until you fix that attitude.

razzer120

Quote from: Miyu (AiriSchwartz) on August 06, 2013, 06:07:40 AM
Let's see... You do have a snarky attitude and you are somewhat impatient from what I have seen. Other than that, your application is decent although using headlines in bold/underline font would be nice so others could tell what section is in what. What it lacks is creativity :3. Try adding more creativity and that will go farther than you think.

The only problem is your snarky impatience that surfaces when I could not figure out how to set an overlap region permission for a while (in the end, i still fixed it). That impatience and attitude of yours that happens when something doesn't go your way needs a bit of a tempering and controlling.  Other than that I guess you'll be good at what you do.

Neutral until you fix that attitude.

^^^

Ok, i will modify it, And i will try to improve my self on the server. And sorry that time when you want to protect in my town, so sorry about that
Really i will improve my self

scottymac223

Grammar is a bit bad and the app could be a neater, also, you need to know more CoreProtect commands.

Neutral until improvement

razzer120

Quote from: Sir cat. on August 06, 2013, 08:12:05 AM
Grammar is a bit bad and the app could be a neater, also, you need to know more CoreProtect commands.

Neutral until improvement
I fix some grammar mistakes. And i added some CoreProtects command. :)

TheDarkWolf

I'll voice my support on this app, as from what I can see, he put effort into it.

However, if anyone else points out any more issues, realize that I'll be very critical of those traits and I will feel that you'll need to improve upon them.

- Support.

LeonDaMundt

The app is pretty good, really like they layout and stuff, but your english; is certainly not the best, but not bad at all.

I'd lean towards a support, but your attitude in-game makes me think different. Sorry, but until that's a bit fixed.

-No Support.

Zlexy

Your attitude in game seems to throw off alot of players. A good app (though shaky English), but your attitude seems too bad to be accepted.

--Application denied--
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."