News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Dear Kai...

Started by TheAmazingBobert, March 16, 2015, 09:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAmazingBobert

Kai, you provided hours and even years of fun for many of us on your wonderful server, and still provide a little bit of fun for the staff while these forums still exist. As a Token of my Gratitude and a little bit of fun on your behalf Take this image as a reward ;D

<3
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

xXRoboJackXx

*Gives a round of applause to Kai* You deserve this <3

Exi

Evil people above me!

xXRoboJackXx

Quote from: Exi on March 16, 2015, 09:32:17 AM
Evil people above me!
And now one of them are below you >:D

TheAmazingBobert

awww looks like we forgot exi <3

"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

DEADShotMartini

sometimes i like to run around in circles throwing water balloons filled with battery acid into playschool playgrounds.

Exi

I sometimes look at the sky and think, oh, what a beautiful sky

BlueStar5

Kai, your servers have provided us with lots of entertainment. I have met many amazing people and had wonderful experiences. I can only hope that there's another opportunity out there for a great time like the one I have had here. Both KCv1 and KCv2 were the best servers I have ever joined, and I'm sure no other servers can be compared to the ones you have created. I hope you're having a great time right now. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

P.S. Nice job on the high reputation! This surely is a great achievement.

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

raperv26

1bigdog

Hello Kaise. Your server is one of the best I've ever played I had so much fun on here over the past years I been on it. It was even my first server ever on minecraft I had so many people I knew on there they are good friends and the bad friends over the time I been on your server you had provided a server in which I know I will never see again because now days people think that Minigames servers are the best so generally Owners pick to use a Minigame server just to get people. But what separated your server from theirs was not numbers but quality people that aren't mean to others without atleast giving them a chance. Sure KCv2 had some shadowy players but it has had more great players then bad. Thank you Kaise123 for giving a great experience Your server will never be any better then anyone I had ever been on.
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

night_fury1

Hey Kaise123 , i don't know what to say , thanks .. because of your server , i got friends from different country  , awesome people and a lot of experience .... thanks

Kaise123

Wow, Thanks everyone. I really enjoyed running the servers, and this sort of thing is pretty much why. I learned a lot from the experience, mostly to do with the technical side but also about managing people and resolving disputes peacefully, which can sometimes be a challenge #ClicheSpeech. Anyway, the fact that so many people here still come on the forums makes me really really happy. There is no server, I haven't updated my client in some time and yet you all still take a part out of your day to visit and say something, change my rep (Thanks for that Bobert ;)) or remove some spam. It makes me remember why I ran the server in the first place. I'll never forget all the good people I met while I ran it, as I think that the group of staff that we built up over the years (If SC and both KC's are to be included) are a fantastic group of people that I feel privileged to have given a place here, when there were probably plenty of other things they could be doing, or more rewarding servers to join.

Hopefully you will all keep popping your head in now and then. Maybe I will one day come across another game that I feel has the same potential Minecraft did, or maybe Minecraft itself will again becoming a primary interest of mine and a third server will be created. I have long thought about creating a small server for a number of select people to join, but I have decided against it as I cannot afford to run something well enough for just a few people, and don't want the large scale commitment of running a full on server again.

Thanks again <3
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

xXRoboJackXx

Well if a 3rd server ever does come into fruition then we're all here to support it (Well I know I am); and who knows maybe it will get more traffic than you think :)

DEADShotMartini

If you ever find a game worth a damn starting a server then imma buy it. Simple as. Im down for anything

Red

I've never seen a person more capable of running a server like you Kaise. Since ServerCraft I noticed potential with the community and since you took over and made KaiseCraft you've never failed to surprise me with your effort. ServerCraft was my first server I've ever joined being that I was cracked and the majority of servers I saw were premium. However I never needed to join a premium server because your server has never disappointed me. You, as a person, have an amazing personality and traits of being a leader, such as kindness, sympathetic, generous and many many more. I'm sure your servers have inspired many to make one like yours as I've joined many of the servers made by the KC community but although close, none has come to be as great or long lasting as yours. I hope you have a nice life Kaise and I hope you're happy doing whatever it is that you're doing. If you ever do decide to make a new server, please tell me about it; I'll be sure to join. To be honest with you I never thought your server could come to an end because it was so incredibly amazing. But like all empires, they fall, some choose to rebuild or some remain in history, immortalized. Everything must come to an end, but I sure don't hope this is the end of your servers Kaise. Farewell... for now.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass