News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by BrianahRama, October 26, 2012, 07:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

ParagonGX

Right new account. IGN: xXPandaMagicXx

ParagonGX

Noxious

Quote from: BrianahRama on October 26, 2012, 07:30:49 PM
Any of you play League of Legends? I play on the NA server, so add me if you wanna play a game (BrianahRama) hehe xD
I love League, It's so much fun, especially when playing with friends :3 so yeah... *flies away* ^.^

We will play together...forever...and ever.. c:
Quote me your favorite Character :3
I wanna see who's better among us >:D

Creepers just want a hug <3

BrianahRama

Quote from: Noxious on April 04, 2013, 01:22:56 AM
Any of you play League of Legends? I play on the NA server, so add me if you wanna play a game (BrianahRama) hehe xD
I love League, It's so much fun, especially when playing with friends :3 so yeah... *flies away* ^.^

My main is Diana. She is my baby, anyone else plays her let alone build her wrong, they will die to my blade. Also for anyone wondering my new LoL IGN is The Lustful. ^_^

Pewds <3

Noxious

Quote from: Noxious on April 04, 2013, 01:22:56 AM

Ill add you right now :3

Creepers just want a hug <3

Garen

I play too. ;D And just in case you haven't guessed, my favorite char is Garen. :P

LeonDaMundt

Now, I must play these game.