News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

BozzFy State is open!

Started by razzer120, August 01, 2013, 03:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razzer120

Hello guys! one good news for you that my and Wolfy's town is open.. Wehave 11 plots (will add more soon) and we have a good price. The warp is /warp bozzfystate

Features of the town:
1-A White House spawn: you will be spawned at a White House!
2-With good at price selling: The plots are not to expensive.
3-You can ask any mod to get the plots: So you dont need me to be online, you can ask any mod to get.
4-Above the clouds: You can see the clouds!
5-Neighbours Towny: There are also other towns next and back of us, so you can visit!
6-You now can build a BUILDING on the state!

If you are a mod, PLEASE READ!

If someone want a plot on my town, please warp to my town (warp name scroll up) and tell him/her which plot do you want? and he/her will choose. And when they done, Tell them The price (the price are on the plots area, just find a sign) And protect with WG (World Guard) And add owner for he/she. And they can build free. Special for you: He/She will pay to you, if you want the money, Just take it, its not a problem.