News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Average wait time?

Started by iTroll, December 04, 2012, 08:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iTroll

Sup guys just wanted to experiment a bit since server is full a lot of the time now.

So post your average wait time to enter the server. It's become quite popular now!  ;D

For me it ranges between 7 minutes and 25 minutes when I get back from school  :(
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

DEADShotMartini

Being in the GMT 0 (UK) i get home at around 4pm, or 5, depending on if i go into town and what bus i decide to catch, i end up grabbing my laptop at around 5:30 - 6:00pm, and i get online where there is an average of 5-10 players online.

iTroll

ah, when I get on there's 20 ppl plus like 10 waiting to join  :-\
Le god of le troll~

Kaise123

Sorry about that guys, I can't afford to upgrade the server at the moment. Great to hear how popular it is though :D. Feel free to post any questions, suggestions or comments on improvements, and if you have a problem with the server or a player, please let us know, or message me personally.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Cristinasama

for me 1-10 mins i just do direct connect n it says full then over n over n over again >xD till i get in :)

iTroll

Quote from: Cristinasama on December 05, 2012, 06:13:52 PM
for me 1-10 mins i just do direct connect n it says full then over n over n over again >xD till i get in :)

lol don't you have to retype the ip over and over again that way (direct connect)?
Le god of le troll~