News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New Guy Needs Help

Started by Jaypez, April 05, 2013, 03:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaypez

I'm pretty sure this question has already been asked, but google didn't help me find it.

Is it possible to use custom skins in offline mode? If so, I'd like to know how? Thanks

Michael5017

Its impossible, but you can use a premium account on cracked client like Notch and you will get the skin of Notch but cannot join premium server

To get an skin for yourself, create an Minecraft account and buy minecraft

Jaypez

Aw man! thanks for the help anyways

ParagonGX

Isn't there a software/client called Minecrack, which allows users to use customs skins and can be seen by other players who are also using it.

Kaise123

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on April 05, 2013, 10:51:36 PM
Isn't there a software/client called Minecrack, which allows users to use customs skins and can be seen by other players who are also using it.

There is (Not sure if it's still around, actually) but it's a little buggy and kinda pointless, since everyone needs it in order for it to work
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Jaypez

Shortly after I started this topic, my skin did change. I don't know if someone did something lol. But it's quite funny. I have a naked chick as my skin

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Jaypez on April 30, 2013, 12:24:04 AM
Shortly after I started this topic, my skin did change. I don't know if someone did something lol. But it's quite funny. I have a naked chick as my skin
It means someone bought a premium account with the same ohm as yours so when he/she changed the skin, the effect applied on you as well. And the naked chick o.o, I think that's not allowed maybe lol.

HanSolo

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 30, 2013, 12:29:57 AM
Quote from: Jaypez on April 30, 2013, 12:24:04 AM
It means someone bought a premium account with the same ohm as yours so when he/she changed the skin, the effect applied on you as well. And the naked chick o.o, I think that's not allowed maybe lol.

For skin, you can have whatever you want

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Jaypez

It doesnt make sense though, because even if they made one with my username, for me to get the skin I would need their password. Else I'd get the normal steve skin

HanSolo

Quote from: Jaypez on April 30, 2013, 08:53:18 AM
It doesnt make sense though, because even if they made one with my username, for me to get the skin I would need their password. Else I'd get the normal steve skin
Minecraft skin is associated to a username and this is a cracked server, so yes you will have skin if someone bought Minecraft to your nick.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

hunterbonx

Quote from: HanSolo on April 30, 2013, 03:56:32 PM
Minecraft skin is associated to a username and this is a cracked server, so yes you will have skin if someone bought Minecraft to your nick.
I didnt understand one word of that..

Hij

Quote from: hunterbonx on May 10, 2013, 01:14:44 PM
Quote from: HanSolo on April 30, 2013, 03:56:32 PM
I didnt understand one word of that..

What he means is that, if you have a cracked client with an account that you don't own (Example, Notch) and log on to the server with it, it will have Notch's skin. However, if Notch were to change his skin at any point in time, the skin change would show on the server.

Is that clearer?