News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Rubenthecat41's app for KCv2 Mod

Started by Rubenthecat41, August 05, 2013, 04:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

$-Superbotar-$

He got my support.It doesnt matter age if he knows all commands and god reputation.But he only got 10 posts.
But i SuPPorT.
Superbotar

Mathew

Ok. I haven't replied to this and given my decision, though it doesn't matter much at all.

I have seen you in-game and your very mature for a person of your age, especially how I'm 16 and still very, very immature. Sometimes, unlike this other female staff, AiriSchwartz, you can't really contain your anger and when someone aggravates you, you go mad - though that's only once. Sometimes you act really weird for some unknown reason. For example, you sometimes say "Hello Everybawdy. My name is ruben. Hello. I like cats and cats and cats." That is really weird. But overall, I guess you'll be a good staff member. I give you my support.
Signature Removed by Moderator.

~VIPER~

Honestly I never saw you in-game (because of time zones,probably). Your written part is good,and as i can see you are good and you have knowdlege. So from me you have support! Good luck
KCv2 Moderator

Zlexy

Mixed opinions from people and your age has led me to denying this staff application. Feel free to try again in a month.

--Application denied--
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."