News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

whats your best kind of anime?

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, March 29, 2013, 08:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi, guys i was wriating while im drawing anime looking  :) and i had a cool idea about asking you whats your favorate anime show or anime drawing and whats your favorate part about it  ::) and my favorate anime show: none. best anime drawing: mango drawing <-3. and my favorate anime game is: misao. and btw you can ask me about anything you want in the replies downBLOW! and i will say this all the time for you ( I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <-3)

BYE  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

Garen

I think my favorite anime show would have to be...Gurren Laggan! 8)My favorite anime game is uhh... I'll post it later, I can't decide xD

LeonDaMundt

My favourite Animes:

Dragon Ball Z

Connan

Misao (Loved The Game)

My favourite type of Anime drawing:

Casual drawing with huge eyes lol.

Do I like anime drawing:

Yes, but I'm really not good at it.

Hij

My favourite anime has definitely gotta be 犬夜叉 (InuYasha, for those whom are confused). Been watching it since the beginning, and I think I've repeated the series at least 6 times already :P

Favourite Manga is also 犬夜叉, as well as a game I rented before that had to do with InuYasha :3 (Game was called 犬夜叉: 呪いの仮面の秘密)

KrayzieTrini

My best kind of anime has to be a Fantasy type. I grew up playing RPG's, from the Final Fantasy Series for example. So anime's that have a fantasy genre,I tend to watch. I practically grew up on the Dragonball series. I also watched InuYasha, but stopped and never picked up after that. My favorite Anime has to be The Record of Lodoss War,I defiantly recommend it. Recently I watched Desert Punk, which was actually ok,despite it being a raunchy comedy. I also just finished watching Jyu-Oh-Sei, which was short but sweet, only being a couple episodes long. I also really liked Connan, but only watched the movies. :/

David

...Gurren Laggan...

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Kaise123

I really can't decide hahaa... Like many things with different genre's I change my mind all the time and can't possibly pick out a favourite.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire