News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Maipakaki's Engineer app

Started by BlaaaazMC, April 08, 2013, 12:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlaaaazMC

My name is Marko Bašić (makipakaki) I'm 14 years old and I've been builder rank for 3 weeks from this day and I've been playing on KCv2 for almost 6 months know, my power level is around 430 and I know redstone not super great but I know how to make stuff like locks with jukeboxe's, doors and etc. I would like to be engineer rank cause I've wanted to do redstone builds and I needed to go to the mall or a mods shop to buy redstone based items. The main reason of applying for Engineer is because I can spawn all redstone based items, so I wouldn't need to spend money. I would also like to be engineer because I would be able to help others with their redstone builds and modify my own. I am planing to build a safe house, redstrone elevators and much more great redstone creations.With Engineer rank I could make a shop and sell more items and make it look better with redstone light system's and item sorting system's.

Here are some pictures of my build's

My lock

My jukebox lock (works only with Cat)

This isnt a lock this is just a jukebox connected to open a door when there's a music disc higher than Cat put in it.

My lights in my McSteve's

My railroad system

I only put pictures of the part's with redstone.

That's all i have to offer.I hope I get accepted but you never know.

iTroll

Well I'm not capable of accepting but I'd say you should add more information on why you want the rank and what you would do with it. And correct some grammatical errors. The redstone looks nice  :)
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

-Blarno-

I've seen you while building it, pretty nice stuff you have there.
Althought, you need to put more informations about why you want to get engineer, as iTroll said.
I know you for a while alredy, you're nice and friendly guy.

You have my Support
-Blarno

ParagonGX

Following what iTroll has said, please provide more information and fix grammatical errors.

Zlexy

I'll accept this application, please message me on Skype or leave a reply on the forums or just in general contact me when you are online and I'll come on to look at your builds and finalize the application :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Zlexy

Looked at builds in game. Accepted fully.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."