News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

joaonaruto6 moderator application

Started by joaonaruto6, April 12, 2013, 05:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joaonaruto6

Name: João Pedro

IGN:   joaonaruto6

Location: Lisbon, Portugal (Europe) ( The location is one of the reasons for my application)

Time on server: I play in the server at least 2 months. Sorry for the time appeared on my previous application

Activity: Normally I play every day, almost 5 hours and when I am in vacation almost 9 hours. Recently I couldn't go to server because I have some problems with my computer. It crashed.

Activity before kaisecraft: I played in servers of my friends. One of them is Tuga000pt. Since i play in kaisecraft, i rarely play on other servers because kaise123 is fantastic.

Reputation: I am that who help the newbies as the example of sharpack and unfortunately I don't remember more players. One of them was griefed... I'm not the most famous but some guys know me as undeadbitch, olei, tuga000pt, portugalense, zlexy, kaise123, DEADShotMartini (these two guys I don't know very well but I like their). For some people I am named as The boring guy because i talk too much just to they realise what I need.
People that I know

[spoiler]HanSolo
Undeadbitch
Portugalense
Olei
iLiviDzZ
Random_hero
kindak_1
Tuga000pt
kaise123
zlexy
Crimson_Tornado
Th3_5h4d0wz
baroom_psycho
jedwere
sharpack
TriickyzTrix
SkyraBlue
etc..[/spoiler]
Forum knowledge: I have a good memory of knowledge on the forums, I know how to Lock, Move, Edit topics, and all the other things that I can do within forum.

Attitude in the server: I think I'm helpful inside the server! When someone asks something I try to answer as well as the moderators answer and sometimes they say I am a good helper. Other times the guests ask me if I can give something (blocks, items...).

English skills: Portuguese is my first language but English is my second language i prefer. I am good student in English and I am practicing English. Each day i know something more about English.

Time Zone: Lisbon UTC/GMT +0 ( When in Sydney are 6:00, here are 19:00. 

Knowledge: I'm watching each more tutorials about world guard, residence, core Protect and world Edit. But i know some commands:

[spoiler]Core Protect

/co help
/co inspect
/co rollback u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
/co restore (same as rollback)
/co purge

World Edit
set
/replace
/fill
/drain
/fixlava
/fixwater
/limit
/undo
/redo
/wand
/sel
/desel
/pos1
/pos2
/hpos1
/hpos2
/chunk
/expand
/contract
/shift
/overlay
/walls
/move
/stack
/cut
/copy
/paste
/generate
/hcyl
/sphere
/hsphere
/hpyramid
/snow
/thaw
/ex
/butcher

World Guard

/god
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/stack
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/locate
/region define
/region claim
/region setparent
/region delete
/region addmember
/region addowner
/region info
/region flag
/region setpriority

Residence

/res select
/res area
/res select chunk
/res select expand
/res select size
/res select shift
/res select vert
/res create
/res remove
/res removeall
/res subzone
/res rename
[/spoiler]
Tell me some people you helped and what you did: When HanSolo was only citizen, I helped him building his mansion, some buildings behind his mansion spawning the blocks he need it. Also I helped 2 guys who live close to my house.

What I improve from last application: From last application I saw some videos about the WorldGuard, WorldEdit and Residence commands. I also saw some accepted and denied applications to see what I should do and what I shouldn't do.

What are some of your personal strengths? I think I am polite and i love helping people. I'm patient and when someone needs help i try at the maximum help that guy.

What are some of your personal weaknesses? I hate guys who griefs buildings which are difficult to build. Dispite I am undeadbitch school friend.I and someone else hate the way he griefs. A long time ago i did a report about him. He griefed  my two houses, he stolled my account, but fortunately zlexy (my portuguese server friend) helped me changing the password.  He trusted in the other account i has and changed the password. I am very grateful for what he did. That is a proof he is a very good admin!!

Additional info: I spend my time listening music of Will.I.AM, Linkin Park and Bruno Mars. My favourite movie is Fast and Furious 5. I am desperately waiting for the Fast and Furious 6.

Why I'm applying: I should get the Moderator Rank because I feel that I have been very experienced in the world of Minecraft and I can be very helpful to everyone. Recently I am a very active player as I mentioned so I can help on the Server as a builder, especially on the weekends, but when moderator we can help much more. I love helping people but I don't force my services upon them, if they do not require help. Sometimes I ask the moderators if they can help me. Lately a moderator helped me finishing my mansion. As a moderator I'm going to help the most people I can. with variables  projects that people are trying to build and with the extensive amount of features that Moderators are allowed to use then I can be very helpful. I envision that because I have a helpful and a cheerful personality along with my technical forum and Minecraft knowledge. I can be a very helpful moderator. If this app is accepted it will be my first time as a moderator. Soon I'm going to be an admin on a server of my friend. He believes i can do a great job.

Thanks for reading,
joaonaruto6

LeonDaMundt

Good application, add a little bit of information and I'll support you  ;D

ParagonGX

It hasn't even been 1 month since your last application. From what I recall, you have applied 3 times in the same time period before the month.