News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Building Spawn(My Server)

Started by Garen, April 22, 2013, 05:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garen

Hello fellow KaiseCraftians!

I am posting this because my server is almost finished, and I will need people to help me build spawn!
The reason I am posting this on this forum is mainly because I will only let people who are Builder + help me.

This will ensure that they can build well.

~Prerequisites~

You must be at least Builder rank on KCv2.

If you are VIP or Elite, and was never builder, you do NOT qualify.

If you can, post images of an impressive build that you have made.

Additional:

I will check if you are or have been builder.
I'm sorry if this post seems annoying, but this is a good way to make sure only good builders help me.

The server is still being made. Although it will be complete soon, it will be a long while before I can even connect to it or make it non-Hamachi. I plan to make it non-Hamachi as soon as possible.

I will have the Ip up in the "servers" section here on these forums once the server is non-Hamachi.

Just ask if you want further info.

Thanks for reading. ;D

HanSolo

I am willing to help (Don't have time to post pics), if you want to see what i built do /warp hhh or /warp flat or /warp fieldmont and /warp hjk (My creeper)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Garen v2

Quote from: HanSolo on April 23, 2013, 02:38:07 AM
I am willing to help (Don't have time to post pics), if you want to see what i built do /warp hhh or /warp flat or /warp fieldmont and /warp hjk (My creeper)

Alright, I'll give further information once my server is ready.

Garen v2

Also, it is an RPG server. I don't know exactly what I will build at soawn, but I have some ideas. It is based around the 'gods' plugin. It isn't a PvP server, though. I want to build a medium - small sized medieval castle. Also several smallish churches/temples for some gods. I will probably have a few statues, also. And several "guild homes", which the design of will vary based on the guild.

And if you haven't guessed, it will he a fairly large spawn area.

Michael5017

ParagonGX

I'll be willing to help. /warp enderfarm, /warp netherhub, /warp buble, just to name a few.

Garen v2

Well thank you all for your help, and I know that with a little mire help that this could end up being the best spawn ever. ;D Is there anyone that can help with statues? ??? I'll have at least three, and probably more. I would like them similar in proportions to the one at spawn here at KCv2. :)

Another thing: The server may be portforwarded much earlier than expected(This weekend :D), but I won't be at my house after Monday until, probably, may 17. Sorry for the long wait, by the way.  :-\ But I will probably be using the weekend to try out the plugins, and also to, uh...teach my bro how to be an Admin(Don't want him somehow messing up the server xD). So it probably be may 17th when I'm finally available. :-\

And thanks, again.