News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

DragynHunter's application for [Moderator]

Started by DragynHuntr, April 16, 2013, 05:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragynHuntr

Hello and i am here to apply for the rank moderator.

IGN; DragynHunter

Skype; DragynHunter

Name; David

Time Played; 4 weeks and 1 day

Age; 13

Activity; I am on the server mostly around 3 and sometimes in the morning [USA Time] And on the server up to 4-5 hours and sometimes 10-12. When i was new to the server i learned alot of things Because i was on alot and that made me apply for the rank 'Moderator' because of my activity.

Activity Before KCv2; I used to play MW3 for atleast 5-6 months And i was a very good sniper, And loved to use machine guns, so you might see me with good aim with Bows on MC. I am very cool player on MW3 Because of how much skill i have.

Forums Knowledge; I have A great knowledge of locking,BBCode Etc. To lock topics i just click the [Lock Topic] at the Bottom left corner. BBCode is simple, just upload a picture from a site and then you will see forums BBCode. Modify is easy, i just click the button at the top left of the topic and i can modify. To create i just Click [New Topic] At the left corner of the board.

World Edit,Core Protect etc. knowledge;
                                                                               [spoiler] Core protect;
                                                                              /Co Inpect
                                                                              /Co Purge
                                                                              /Co Restore
                                                                              /Co Help
                                                                              /Co RollBack u: [User] t: [Time] r: [Radius] a: [Action] b: [Block] e: [Exclude]

World Edit;
                                                                            //set
                                                                           //replace
                                                                          //fill
                                                                          //drain
                                                                          //fixlava
                                                                         //fixwater
                                                                         //limit
                                                                         //undo
                                                                          //redo
                                                                        //wand
                                                                        //sel
                                                                        //desel
                                                                        //pos1
                                                                        //pos2
                                                                       //hpos1
                                                                       //hpos2
                                                                      //chunk
                                                                       //expand
                                                                      //contract
                                                                     //shift
                                                                    //overlay
                                                                    //walls
                                                                     //move
                                                                   //stack
                                                                  //cut
                                                                 //copy
                                                                 //paste
                                                                 //generate
                                                                  //hcyl
                                                                //sphere
                                                                //hsphere
                                                               //hpyramid
                                                               //snow
                                                               //thaw
                                                              //ex
                                                              //butcher

World Guard;

/god
                                                          /ungod
                                                           /heal
                                                          /slay
                                                         /stack
                                                         /stopfire
                                                        /allowfire
                                                          /stoplag
                                                         /stoplag -c
                                                         /locate
                                                         /region define
                                                         /region claim
                                                        /region setparent
                                                        /region delete
                                                       /region addmember
                                                      /region addowner
                                                     /region info
                                                      /region flag
                                                     /region setpriority

If you want me to give you anymore commands i can just tell you on skype or if you want,tell me to add
                                                  It to the application.[/spoiler]

Reputation; I am a very Nice player, i have alot of friends, they are Hansolo, Kaise123, BlueStar5, vinemat, Hijana etc. Blue and han wanted me to apply for this trust worthy rank because i am very smart , and helper + i am friendly.

Additional Information; I am 13 years old and was born in July 3rd, 2000. i am a friendly player and good at MW3. I love to laugh and make jokes. I love to help [That's why i applied :P] And I would love to help the Staff team. I am very smart [That's why i went to school xP]. I hope that i am trust worthy for this rank, If i get this rank i would love to help players pretty fast and have fun.

Thanks For Reading *Cheers*

HanSolo

Although you are very kind and respective player, your app is very short and poorly formated.

-Not going to say support or no support, my advice is: add more things to your app and format it using BBcode

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

iLiviDzZ

I also think your app is too small, take a look at your brothers app.. It should show you the length you should be writing
poop comes out of my butt

-Blarno-

As said in two posts above, you'r application is too small and it's lacking info.
I though they are looking for European moderators, USA ones will be consideres aswell.
The knowledge of worldedit, coreprotect and worldguard looks good so far, if it's not just copyed from google.

I like you as a person but my support is neutral for now, try editing your application and take some time writing it.
-Blarno

DEADShotMartini

Im gonna have to say no support with my reason being is: "What the f**k does CoD have to do with this". Lacks A LOT of info.

DragynHuntr

I guess i will apply for moderator in another month and add alot more inform :(..