News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

jedwere's Mod appilication

Started by jedwere, April 17, 2013, 06:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

IGN: jedwere

SkypeName: jed diego

Birthday:
October 26, 1999

Activity:
i have been playing in kaise craft for over 1 month and 3 weeks, i play almost everyday, since its summer so, i can play up to 8 hours a day.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I play for a woule year in tagg craft, i was one of the 5/6 people who helped build the malls and rather large pvp arena, i have great knowledge
of world edit and residence

Forums Knowledge:
i have first known the bb code and how to post and lock.

Reputition:
alot of people know me in the server, mostly because i like meeting new people, despite my laggy chat, i would never judge people with any well known reson  :)

Additional Information:
i live in the Philippines my first language was Tagalog (Philippine language) although i am used to English, im good with some commands such as residence, world guard and world edit, i am a person who would like to help guests, because i do not like them to fell left out of any fun activities in KaiseCraft, i often times AFK because i tend to my sick father's needs, i am sorry if i am proven child-ish at times, i only want to fit in in this wonderful community.

P.s thank u for having the time to read this  :)

i look forward to helping the community  :)

Michael5017

1. Too short
2. Do you know any commands of WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Residence and CoreProtect?
3. I think Beast or Kaise said in somebodys application that he only wants people that are 15 years old.

-No Support

HanSolo

Age is not important if someone is really good at commands and mature enough, you jedwere, have none of it, and app is too short

-So if you don't change anything, no support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

iLiviDzZ

I thought you were leaving with shak and Leon?

Not enough information about why you want the rank and why you think you deserve the rank

No support
poop comes out of my butt

ParagonGX

There is not enough information in this Application for Moderator. It also shows that you don't have much knowledge about World Guard, Core Protect and World Edit, to just name a few.