News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Applying for moderator!

Started by Trigga52, April 21, 2013, 03:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigga52

Moderator Application:

Name:
Niko Lupo

IGN:
Trigga52

Activity:
Sadly, i didn't know till about 3 months ago that kaise123 has launched another server. The second i found out i started playing minecraft again, and since then have only been playing on KCv2. I play about 9 hours a day and on the weekends longer. Ive been playing on this server for about 3 1/2 months now and on the old kaisecraft i played for about a year and a half.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I took a brake from minecraft after running my own server (Sbknamics) for 5 months, then i started working for servers as a plugin manager or forum manager because i couldn't make a big commitment because of a school sport.

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN was Trigga55/Trigga52 and I played for 1 1/2 year. I was every single rank, then i became a protector and  about 1 month after i received the rank of Moderator, then Sr.Mod. This was the most of the time I've ever played on a minecraft server and the only server i was staff for the rest of that year, i was fully dedicated as staff on the server.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
I've moved on, and played on Mdynamics as a Sr.Mod until i retired. After i retired, i played on many servers but couldn't find the one for me received i made my own. After months of running a 200 slot server called Sbknamics, i had to sadly shut it down due to a school sport starting.

Forums Knowledge:
I was a forum manager on several server forums and have real great experience on running a forum . I know all basic of making sure the forum stays clean and everything runs well, including not making the players wait for help or answer.

I'm well known by lots of players from old Kaisecraft, ServerCraft, Mdynamics, & my server Sbknamics. I have a positive and workers attitude, i enjoy playing minecraft and helping out with the players  and will do a great job if I'm chosen as Moderator.

Additional Information:
I'm 15 years old and I live in New York, USA. English is my first language, even though i know italian & spanish. I'm great with commands, which include, World Guard, LogBlock, World Edit, Residence and etc. I am fully committed to whatever minecraft server i play on it is my one and only, and helping people both in the KCv2 community and in real life in general. Sadly, when i first started playing on KCv2 i had a problem with my account being hacked by my brother and was banned for griefing. Since i was unbanned i worked on rebuilding my reputation and hope this don't effect my chances of become a moderator. Having worked on multiple servers as staff and running/owning my own server, I believe I have the ability and experience of becoming a Moderator on KCV2.

Thanks ;)

scottymac223

No support since you have griefed :3

LeonDaMundt

Nice app. Add a bit more commands knowledge.

Support

Zlexy

You have been banned here before twice (i believe). And you were banned on mdynamics (according to a mod on there) for griefing a sr.mods home.......

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."