News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

LeonMundt (Gunner) Application For Moderator

Started by LeonDaMundt, April 21, 2013, 10:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac223

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on April 22, 2013, 02:29:06 AM
Well, Leon i feel you aren't ready for this rank because i agree with zlexy you do try to show off your rank to every person you see. Furthermore, i feel that you won't change if you would become moderator although you are only 11 or whatever i can understand you don't know how to change. But you did greif and have become the most (personally) annoying person on the server with your "loving helper" prefixes and such.

No support for those reasons

p.s. you talk about your not foolishness and you don't even know how to spell grammar..

God damn ryan, quit reading my mind ;3

Smoove

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on April 22, 2013, 02:29:06 AM
Well, Leon i feel you aren't ready for this rank because i agree with zlexy you do try to show off your rank to every person you see. Furthermore, i feel that you won't change if you would become moderator although you are only 11 or whatever i can understand you don't know how to change. But you did greif and have become the most (personally) annoying person on the server with your "loving helper" prefixes and such.

No support for those reasons

p.s. you talk about your not foolishness and you don't even know how to spell grammar..
I agree, so
~No Support

LeonDaMundt

Everyone can have two ways of seeing a person, and I can see your point, although I don't like to argue, but. I haven't had that prefix for quite a while now.

Thanks for reading my application and pointing out the mistakes. ;D

BenjaHack

Great application and I know for a fact you are a great person even though you have gotten into a few arguments.
-Support!!!!!
-Because I'm Batman

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: BenjaHack on April 22, 2013, 03:21:37 AM
Great application and I know for a fact you are a great person even though you have gotten into a few arguments.
-Support!!!!!
Thanks for the support  ;D

Exi

You used to annoy me for many reasons, but now everything is better than it used to be. Of course your history on the server can become overlooked, but not completely forgotten. That's why i'll support you if you'd be accepted as a temporary moderator, and if you then prove worthy of the rank, you can become a part of the staff.

So, let's just call it a temporary support for a temporary rank that may become permanent if you prove yourself.

KrayzieTrini

Quote from: Exi on April 22, 2013, 06:45:24 AM
You used to annoy me for many reasons, but now everything is better than it used to be. Of course your history on the server can become overlooked, but not completely forgotten. That's why i'll support you if you'd be accepted as a temporary moderator, and if you then prove worthy of the rank, you can become a part of the staff.

So, let's just call it a temporary support for a temporary rank that may become permanent if you prove yourself.

I agree Exi, I would rather take that procedure firstly, then giving Leon full Mod rank.

Support

ParagonGX

You don't have a positive attitude in game. You caused multiple problems for staff members to deal with. From your application and actions in game I don't see you as being mature enough. But on a positive note, your application is much better than your previous one. We can always try to put you in a position of a trial mod or jr.mod to test if you do have the maturity that you say no other normal 12 year old do.