News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apply for Moderator

Started by Dimon12, April 24, 2013, 06:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimon12

Name:
Karlo Stimac

IGN:
Dimon12

Activity:
I play for 6 months and I was one of 15 players who were on the top white-list.Commonly I play for 2 hours each day.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I 've played on mdynamics for around 4 months.On that server my Highest rank was (Grand-Master).

Old Kaisecraft:
My Ign was Dimon12(as now)and I played 3 months,My rank was Trader,then server KCv1 was down.
)
Activity after Kaisecraft:
I've moved on from KaiseCraft when it down.Then I played on AncientCraft and My rank on that server was Co-Owner(because I know use World Edit,World Guard and Residence)

Forums Knowledge:
I never have my own forum or get group on forum,but I think I can learn that...

Reputition:
I know lot of players,but same number of players know me.If I get this rank I will help a lot of people,and they will know how to help each other.

Additional Information:
My name is Karlo Stimac,I live in Croatia-Zagreb,Croatian is my first language.I know lot of commands,I will help everyone on this server and Share this server to my Friends.Thanks!!! :D

BenjaHack

This is a really short application and if you could add why you want moderator and why you deserve is then I could give my full opinion
~Undecided
-Because I'm Batman

Zlexy

Sub-standard english and very short app. Also never see you online

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."