News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Osama's Moderator Application

Started by Osama, April 30, 2013, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osama

My Last application was not by me so do not judge it according to that.I had to study for Finals since i am going to IGCSE so my brother played from my account for some time so I would not be active.A matter of fact I just saw the application he applied with .....It was horrible and false.

IGN:
Osama

Name:
Osama

Builder (Second person to apply in this server and get accepted. Sharkbait and Kindak were after me but we were accepted at same time)

Time on Server(KCv1 and KCv2 described separately):
I have been for about 6 months on old server then I have been in KCv2 since the second week of its revival.

Activity:
I was very active before I had left to study for my exams I come anytime from about 3:00 to 9:00 according to +3:00 GMT.I usually help people around in building and currently I am helping my faction being a mod of InArms(Group Name). I am usually into building and peace but my brother joined this group while I was gone.

I had many friends and almost everyone knew me as far as I knew but after my brother took over for a few weeks I do not know what catastrophes must have happened.I hope everyone will forgive me for whatever my brother did and I look forward to finding more friends and helping them out.

Attitude:
I like to be optimist all the time and joke around.I never use bad language or insult anyone for no reason.I don't hold grudges and have great English so people understand me.If they don't I try my best to help them understand.

Forums:
I am mostly online on forums if anyone will want to ask me a question or need help,advice or report any person.I know how to edit,lock,delete and move posts.I have been a Moderator and Admin on forums before but not this one.

Reasons:
I speak English but I can speak a little French,Arabic and just some Pleasantries in Italian.I have been admin in Mr_Filip(Mr_Nice)'s servers.I know a little programming thanks to Roblox and I have been the 3rd rank of HRs(Admins) in a group of 28k members.I have also been the Co-Owner of a 2k group and a third in charge in a 2k member group.I use proper grammar and I really look forward to serving KCv2 in any way I can.If you do not believe me about the Roblox information you are free to check :).

Commands:
I know most /WE commands,Res commands  and /WG commands.I need a bit of help in /lb though I am sure the great Admins and Moderators will be willing to help.

If you have any doubts just message me I will prove myself true to all the above information and please do not compare me to my little brother.

Sincerely
Osama

My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

Hij

Regardless if you made the last one or not (which you should ALWAYS make your mod applications), you need to wait a full month, or 30 days, before you can apply again.

Next date: May 30, 2013