News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Bunni Castle!

Started by Bunni4Life, May 24, 2013, 03:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunni4Life

Bunni Castle
        I just started this Castle because for Builder you have to build something impressive. At first it was just me,then HummerH1888 started to help,and quickly from there it grew. And the next thing I know Endy888 and MPM9 were helping (MPM9 was our protector/killer of mobs as we built at night). Imran12 was also helping to provide smooth stone! Alyxzandr69 also donated smooth sandstone because she didn't know we were using smooth stone,but it is fine.
        Anyone who donates ,helps build ,or sells to me or any other of the main builders (Hummer ,Imran ,or Endy) will be recognized in a hall made for people who did help. I will be needing help with many of the more artistic points of this build. I would really like more help on this because if you can see what three people did in one day ,think about 10 people helping in one day. It would be so amazing! I do want ideas on what all the rooms should be! I have a lot of space. The building is 32 x 40 x 29.
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Stephen

Cool! I just want to need to know if there is warp available there? I will visit it. Thanks.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

BL1TZ

Put a warp so we can actually find the position of the build.

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Bunni4Life

I don't know if I can do warps.  :'( How do you make them?

Hij

You can get an Elite+ rank to set a warp for you (not too sure if VIP can set warps).

Bunni4Life

I was told only Mods and up can make warps not elites... Contradicting information!  ???

Hij

Quote from: Bunni4Life on May 25, 2013, 10:55:47 AM
I was told only Mods and up can make warps not elites... Contradicting information!  ???

Nah, Elites can set warps. Whatever information given to you was false ;)

Bunni4Life

Those mean Bunni Wabbits!  >:(

Kaise123

Anyone Engineer+ Can create a warp, And you can ask them to do so for you if you want. It's up to them whether they do or not though.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Bunni4Life