News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Donate your Pixel Art

Started by MrKoolBeanz, May 15, 2013, 07:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKoolBeanz

Donate Your Pixel Art
Hello guys i thought since we're trying to make ButterCity more enjoyable we would like to announce that if you want to you can put your most Epic/Favorite pixel art in ButterCity. reply to this post to tell me if you're interested, if your art has a warp you can post that too but if it doesn't ask me or MrFajitas to check it out and approve. Thank you
Just trying to kill time before time kills me.

Hij

BAha, you want pixel art? I can just make you some instead of people donating them :3

Smoove

Quote from: MrKoolBeanz on May 15, 2013, 07:28:07 AM
Donate Your Pixel Art
Hello guys i thought since we're trying to make ButterCity more enjoyable we would like to announce that if you want to you can put your most Epic/Favorite pixel art in ButterCity. reply to this post to tell me if you're interested, if your art has a warp you can post that too but if it doesn't ask me or MrFajitas to check it out and approve. Thank you
*raises hand* well then.. I'll be sure to make more pixel art then lol