News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

tavisours Ban report!

Started by Osama, May 16, 2013, 08:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osama

First of all tavisours is a moderator.When i found tavisours in my range i quickly ran and wnet to attack him/her.
After alot of fighting he/her went out of water and went to land.When i was in the water with alot of bubbles he wrote
you are water walking!!!!
I said no.
The last thing i saw was a 2 day ban and 40 minutes.
Please check if this person.

Thanks,
                  Osama
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

Kaise123

Who is tavisours? I've never heard the word and they certainly are not a mod.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Smoove

Quote from: Osama on May 16, 2013, 08:37:27 PM
First of all tavisours is a moderator.When i found tavisours in my range i quickly ran and wnet to attack him/her.
After alot of fighting he/her went out of water and went to land.When i was in the water with alot of bubbles he wrote
I said no.

Thanks,
                  Osama
I believe you mean taviscratch..

Hij

Quote from: Osama on May 16, 2013, 08:37:27 PM
I said no.

Thanks,
                  Osama

Okay, there are some things wrong with this.

1; I was watching you pvp the entire time, having seen the commotion in the chat about you having to stop. I saw everything that happened; Taviscratch was swimming, and you were walking on the water.

2; Tavi is not a moderator.

3; You get either warned or banned for cheating in survival. You've been warned about it before, so the best action to take was to ban you for 2 days. To be honest, that's not that long of a ban and you should've been more mature about it. I've also banned your "brother" Hamza as well, considering you like to multi-account on that and I immediately foresaw what would occur has a ban evasion.